Green Day will be at Oakland A's game for pregame ceremony and fireworks Sept 5, 2015

desertrose

Anyone going to this, got my tickets, sitting behind home plate, should be fun!

The Oakland A's are pleased to celebrate Green Day's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The band will be on the field during a special pregame ceremony and first pitch.

Post-game, fans can enjoy the recorded music of the East Bay natives and long-time A's fans set to the fireworks show. Fans are invited to watch the fireworks from the field, but please note that space is limited.

Page Liked · 1 hr ·

For a limited time, get $8 tickets using online coupon code GREEN for Green Day Fireworks on Saturday, September 5. This discount won’t last long.

11885333_10153321816253961_3442208076056
Billie Joe Armstrong meets Stephen Vogt’s strong arm. Stay for a Green Day themed fireworks show after the game on Saturday, September 5. ‪#‎GreenCollar‬

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone please record the fireworks!!!! I wanted to go last year but was unable to get plane tickets, this year I can get plane tickets but I cant stay with my Aunt as she will be out of town. I would also like to know if its the same show as last year.

Hey that's my brother's birthday. Looking forward to seeing photos and videos from this! Always fun to see Green Day looking dorky in sports clothes :D. Have fun everyone who's going!

Totally just reminded me of this too

Of course Billie couldn't sing the entire song by himself...had to let the crowd sing the end. Shocked there were no "Heyyyyy-oooos" or "Let's go crazy!" shouts.

Of course Billie couldn't sing the entire song by himself...had to let the crowd sing the end. Shocked there were no "Heyyyyy-oooos" or "Let's go crazy!" shouts.

I hate to be that guy since you're probably just joking, but like that is sorta the thing to let the crowd sing the end of the song at Cubs games. If he didn't, then all the drunk fans in the bleachers would probably start to riot. Good for you, Billie Joe

Can't wait!  Gates open at 4pm and game is at 6pm. My seats are behind home plate where they have the pre game ceremony so hopefully can get some pics.

Here's hoping they are all there tonight. Exciting for this, even though I can't be there in person. Have a blast to all able to go tonight!  It will be nice to see the guys again. :wub:

Just was sitting at the entrance gate next to their huge hummer limo. As it passed me bringing them in. Probably mostly Armstrong's in it. Lol

I'm happy for everyone that can be there, and I really wish I could be there too.  But, it is sad that the most exciting thing we have from the band lately is them attending a baseball game.  I want new music.:( 

I want new music too but at this point I'm just happy for any Green Day sightings since music seems a long way off.

Billie Joe throwing out first pitch was cute.  He then got the ball autographed by eric sogard. I got pics and video. Will try to put them up.  I was like sitting and waving to them and yelled hi and they waved back.

Archived