Last Week's Poll Results + Part 2 of the Poll

Jesse Badham

PART ONE

Last week, 300 people took part in a poll to find the best Green Day tracks off each album. Results of the poll can be found HERE.

PART TWO

I've taken the top songs from last week's poll and created a final Top 50 list, where you can choose five of your favourites.

To take part in the second and final part of the poll, click HERE.

Next Week: The Top 50 Green Day Songs, chosen by you.

Homecoming, Jesus of Suburbia, Minority, Brutal Love and When I Come Around. But choosing was horrible :lol:

Ooh that was evil :lol: Whatsername, Macy's Day Parade, Kill The DJ,  Ha Ha You're Dead and Going to Pasalacqua. And y'know? For us all being a bunch of 'trilogy haters', half that list as from those albums :P To be honest, I love the trilogy. <3

Minority, Whatsername, When I Come Around, Scattered and Letterbomb.

I do love Fuck Time though.

This was tough, thanks for doing this!

Scattered, When I Come Around, Basket Case, Letterbomb and Hitchin a Ride. :happy: Actually that was quite easy to choose.

Westbound Sign and Jinx didn't make the list... :( 

Jinx did surprisingly badly in my opinion. 15th on the Nimrod league.

That was surprisingly easy for me, too! I went with ¡Viva La Gloria!, Stray Heart, Letterbomb, When I Come Around and American Eulogy.

And y'know? For us all being a bunch of 'trilogy haters', half that list as from those albums :P To be honest, I love the trilogy. <3

Yeah, I thought that :lol: I'm glad though, I love the trilogy too. 

Jinx did surprisingly badly in my opinion. 15th on the Nimrod league.

yeah, I missed out on this last week, so i didn't get to vote for it, but Jinx and Worry Rock are probably my favorites off the album. Really shocked more people didn't think so haha

I love this! :D I deduct you made the top 50 based on total votes of songs and not counting the top 3/5 whatever of each album? I think it's a great system. The way gdc did it years ago was fun to follow but wasn't half as accurate. 

I went with She, Scattered, JAR, JOS and ¡Viva la Gloria! Those are basically my favourite Green Day songs! only Prosthetic Head wasn't there and I had a tough time unclicking 21st Century Breakdown :P

This poll seemed pretty easy compared to the first one.

I chose: Basket Case, Christie Road, JOS, Stuart and the Avenue, and X-Kid. If I had more choices, I would have added Lazy Bones and Whatsername. :P

Picking more than 3 was tough. None of my favorites made the list, like, not even American Idiot made it.  

Christie Road - When I Come Around - Minority - Good Riddance - Paper Lanterns

• 1 month later...

I picked Oh Love, Minority, 21st CB, X-Kid and When I Come Around

Archived