The Jeff Matika show season 2 early next year!

Overjoyyed

Jeff Matika just said on Twitter that TJMS will start early next year which means Green Day back together :) awesome videos and animal noises 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder why the rest of Jason White's interview was never posted? But this is good!

The real question is: will it involve pigeons?

Yes. You're an idiot. :P

As I'm not a IN member this is not too exciting for me but still a good sign haha. 

People on Twitter were asking for a q&a with Freese and the crew (like Mike Fasano), that would be pretty interesting, considering every time they do a q&a with Green Day they always end up picking the same questions :P

I wonder why the rest of Jason White's interview was never posted? But this is good!

Poor Jason :(

Haha, I asked him about TJMS 2 :lol: Nice to see his response! 
I hope he's not joking or something... 

still can't be arsed to resignup for Idiot Nation. 

did you try using your old sign in? I can still use mine and its expired for like over 2 years. 

did you try using your old sign in? I can still use mine and its expired for like over 2 years. 

i did and won't let me lol 

Yes. You're an idiot. :P

As I'm not a IN member this is not too exciting for me but still a good sign haha. 

Only IN members can watch it, right?

I'm going to be the first guest, We'll be discussing pigeons. NiFi, and disability rights for the legless.

Signed up.  

I totally forgot about interview with Matt... They did it over a year ago during Australian tour if I remember correctly.

I totally forgot about interview with Matt... They did it over a year ago during Australian tour if I remember correctly.

Im just happy you said "Australian tour" :)

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting...

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 2h2 hours ago

Holy shit! This Matt Skiba episode of The Jeff Matika Show is gonna be a riot. #tjms

From 2014

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 27 Feb 2014

Just hours away from interviewing Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio) for The Jeff Matika Show. Get your questions in now!! @Alkaline_Trio @GreenDay

• 1 year later...

Archived