The Jeff Matika show season 2 early next year!

Overjoyyed

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

It is officially up on Idiot Nation today!

Dog Party - The Jeff Matika Show - Season 2 Episode 1 - Green Day

May 23, 2017

Can anyone post a direct link? The "Video" menu item always links to my profile instead of showing any videos. I've actually never been able to access the video page since I've joined Idiot Nation. It's such a pain.

9 minutes ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Can anyone post a direct link? The "Video" menu item always links to my profile instead of showing any videos. I've actually never been able to access the video page since I've joined Idiot Nation. It's such a pain.

http://www.gdidiotnation.com/video/dog-party-jeff-matika-show-season-2-episode-1-green-day-612296

It's behind the small picture of Dog Party on the front page, took me ages to find it too. They could at least have put it on the news page :ermm:

But omg, that was pretty funny :lol: So if this was recorded in october and next up is Against Me (?) we should have that some time around... october? lol

1 hour ago, Jean said:

The fuck marry kill part OMG.

I was not expecting that part. Killed me too :lol:

23 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

http://www.gdidiotnation.com/video/dog-party-jeff-matika-show-season-2-episode-1-green-day-612296

It's behind the small picture of Dog Party on the front page, took me ages to find it too. They could at least have put it on the news page :ermm:

But omg, that was pretty funny :lol: So if this was recorded in october and next up is Against Me (?) we should have that some time around... october? lol

Thank you! Found it now, haha. Yeah, that site is unbeatable when it comes to usability :thumbsdown:

3 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

& I think they filmed The Interrupters during the OZ tour.

2 hours ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

I was not expecting that part. Killed me too :lol:

A little inappropriate but yeah I agree with their answers:dry:

On 2016-10-1 at 0:19 PM, ryan1039 said:

Who in the hell is Jeff Matika?

His hair

8 hours ago, Tinkle said:

& I think they filmed The Interrupters during the OZ tour.

Yep he said that. So that's december :lol:

That means they'll probably be touring at some point early next year then, right?

Fuck marry kill was amusing. But more interviews with GD members and less interviews with non GD members if this is supposed to be exclusive paid for GD content plz :P 

Can someone give us non-members a synopsis of the fuck marry kill part?

so every time I try to log into the idiot club it says that my username has not been activated or it's blocked. I've def been in the site before and I haven't done anything that would get my blocked so idk what's up :( I got my subscription back when I pre-ordered revrad in august, I wanna see this video!

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Can someone give us non-members a synopsis of the fuck marry kill part?

Inappropriate question for grown men to ask but anyways.  They asked which member you would fuck marry or kill.

Answer: Kill Tre - Marry BJ (because he buys Adi flowers & is sweet) & fuck Mike (he has this look etc) & that's about it really.

1 hour ago, Kyle Serlington said:

so every time I try to log into the idiot club it says that my username has not been activated or it's blocked. I've def been in the site before and I haven't done anything that would get my blocked so idk what's up :( I got my subscription back when I pre-ordered revrad in august, I wanna see this video!

Just shoot them an email - they are so shite but anytime Ive done this - they have fixed it the next day for me.

2 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

Link removed

Archived