Billie Joe: Vampire?

Pat1308

After some research, I believe I have come across some proofs which may point to (which I believe a few others have also arrived to) Billie Joe Armstrong actually being a vampire. Here are five of them:

(1)  He never really seems to age that much. And that's the sure-fire way to identify if somebody is a vampire or not. (If you're reading this, and you look younger than your actual age, guess what? You're really a vampire. C'mon, don't deny it.)

(2)  'Green Day', as everyone knows, is a reference to weed. And apparently getting red eyes is a side effect of smoking weed. (Billie Joe himself acknowledges this: “My eyes itch of burning red”). Guess what? Red eyes are also a trait sometimes ascribed to vampires in popular culture.

(3) One of the songs in Warning is entitled “Blood, Sex & Booze.” If you remove the comma, you will come up with ‘Blood Sex’. Clearly this must be a reference to a depraved vampiric ritual where you have sex while drinking blood. Or you drink blood while having sex. Probably all of the above.

(4) He wrote “The Forgotten” for Twilight, which as you might know is about this girl who hooks up with this sparkly vampire guy who was apparently once known as Cedric Diggory.

(5) On the same album as “The Forgotten” is “Dirty Rotten Bastards,” which I believe contains the most blatant hints about Billie’s true vampiric identity we've seen so far. I could post the lyrics to the whole song here, but I'll content myself to the more obvious bits:

Calling all demons, this is the season
Next stop is therapy

Gonna take it further, get away with murder
And no one here is getting out alive (= Billie summoning his fellow bloodsuckers to enslave the human race by turning them to vampires?)

[...]

Here’s to all blood suckers
Sing along with me (= !!!)

[...]

We’re too old to be misbehaved
We sold our souls
, and so ashamed of ourselves (= So obvious I don't need to comment)

Write me a letter and send it to my grave (= Again, no need to explain this one)

Long lost souls and livin' in cages
I'm on a bender, it's one for the ages

[...]

Juliana homicide
Make my demons come to life (= Billie Joe apparently needs the blood of a woman - represented here by 'Juliana Homicide' to revive his vampire colleagues. Even the name's a hint: Juliana Homicide.)

[...]

Well California's burning to the ground
And Julianna walks on holy ground
Where there's smoke there's fire burning out the lights
'Cause California's burning down tonight (= Yeah, vampire Billie is threatening to wreak havoc on California.)

Anything else I'd missed?

Recently he posted a photo of Donald Trump with description "chupacabra". That means blood sucker. Everyone meant he was bashing Trump, but clearly it was a shoutout to a fellow vampire! 

But he comes out in sunlight.  There, I just killed your theory.  He's really a mutant.

But he comes out in sunlight.  There, I just killed your theory.  He's really a mutant.

That's because he's finally tamed the friggin' sun. We're all doomed.

WTF did I just read? :lol:

Exactly.

Speaking of which, what was the real reason John/Al left the band ...?

And his favorite food is pizza. Not a single mention of garlic bread, wanna know why? Vampires hate that stuff.

also the teeth. What could he bite with that? 

also the teeth. What could he bite with that? 

#itsaconspiracy

Yes.

Last year, me and Stan agreed that Jason White was also immortal. :lol: He stays in the shadow of the stage, he's hardly changed in his ten+ years with Green Day, and a bunch of other facts I can't remember hahaha

Billie Joe Armstrong is in Green Day

A greenday is a day filled with marijuana use

The word marijuana has the letter N in it

So does the word knife

If you stab someone with a knife blood comes out of them

Vampires like blood

Coincidence? You tell me.

"I'm rotting inside
My flesh turns to dust
Whisper, “are you dying?” in my ear"

- Billie Joe Armstrong, describing the time he was deprived of human blood to drink. That, or when he turned into a mutant vampire zombie thing.

Archived