Green Day Feuds

youngreendayvet

But, but Bieber is old enough to fuck too and he fucked women like Selena while Billie only gets Adrienne and that woman he's cheating her with and occasionally some Mike Dirnt too

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, but Bieber is old enough to fuck too and he fucked women like Selena while Billie only gets Adrienne and that woman he's cheating her with and occasionally some Mike Dirnt too

Harsh

I don't think that having a bass guitar shoved up your ass counts as consensual sex.

I don't think that having a bass guitar shoved up your ass counts as consensual sex.

I heard Billie is into some really kinky stuff.

I heard Billie is into some really kinky stuff.

As proven by the intro of BSAB

As proven by the intro of BSAB

Not so much the intro, the male voice you hear there was a young engineer who was working on the album called Tone not Billie (as seen at 5:20 here). But by the lyrics, yes :D

Green Day had some feuds with Brandon Flowers back in the American Idiot days.

Not so much the intro, the male voice you hear there was a young engineer who was working on the album called Tone not Billie (as seen at 5:20 here). But by the lyrics, yes :D

Ohhh wow. I always thought it was Billie.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear there's an ongoing feud between Green Day and up-and-coming band Ceadog and the Kunts. Apparently it stemmed from Billie Joe's attempt to steal away the lead singer's girlfriend. 

Billy Corgan.

I think it's just awfully pretentious for someone to sit there and say, "I want to be pivotal." Write your fucking songs and shut up. Because half the stuff that's on that record is fucking bullshit anyway. OK, maybe you're being creative and you're being your little artsy-fartsy self, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's any good. I don't want to get into ripping on Smashing Pumpkins. 

- Billie Joe

I think us talking shit about Smashing Pumpkins is more just making fun of how pathetic those guys are. Especially Billy Corgan. I think it would have been better if he hadn't made such a big issue of his guitar playing right when they put their first album, like, "I played most of the guitar on this album. Any hot licks you hear, that's me, not James, ha.

- Mike

• 5 weeks later...

I hear there's an ongoing feud between Green Day and up-and-coming band Ceadog and the Kunts. Apparently it stemmed from Billie Joe's attempt to steal away the lead singer's girlfriend. 

Hearing about all this BJ infidelity is new to me and quite shocking.

Billy Corgan.

Looks like Corgan had some nice things to say about the band despite their shots! http://www.starla.org/articles/geek.htm

*insert a #ringgate joke of your liking 

I feel completely out of the loop. What is ring gate, or Ceadog and the Kuntz?

I feel completely out of the loop. What is ring gate, or Ceadog and the Kuntz?

Ringgate is a (some would say tiresome at this point) joke where people pretend to make a big fuss over whether Billie is wearing his wedding ring or not and speculate that he's having affairs with various different women. Ceadog and the Kuntz is a popular band fronted by well known GDC member Ceadog.

Ringgate is a (some would say tiresome at this point) joke where people pretend to make a big fuss over whether Billie is wearing his wedding ring or not and speculate that he's having affairs with various different women. Ceadog and the Kuntz is a popular band fronted by well known GDC member Ceadog.

Thanks I was confused haha. I prob should have put Ceadog the user and the band title together *facepalm*. Glad I get the joke now haha

Archived