Sign in to follow this  
BetterThanAir

Mac DeMarco/Makeout Videotape

BetterThanAir

I wish more of you all listened to him so I wasn't posting on this thread all alone! :( 

As you all know, I finally got to meet Mac yesterday. One of the best moments in my life, hands down. Mac is by far one of the most humble, genuine, and down to earth people I've ever come across. He could tell how nervous I was (I was shaking pretty bad and stuttering LOL) and he told me to not be anxious. He liked my name, he loved my letter to him, he hugged me and took a photo with me. He really is so passionate about his music and doesn't see himself as this important person (unlike his very annoying bassist). 

I ended up getting front row centre for the show as well. He waved at us when he got on stage. I felt really good because he interacts with his fans.

I hope I can meet him again one day and I can't wait to see him again in September. The love I have for this guy is shocking to me LOL. I wish more people listened to him on here because he is truly one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met. :wub: 

This isn't footage from last night, but this is the concert I went to last summer! I love this song and I love him so much.

• Like 2

I listen to Mac, love his new record. I like it better than 2 actually 

BetterThanAir
11 hours ago, Jake69 said:

I listen to Mac, love his new record. I like it better than 2 actually 

Ugh 2 is my favourite!!! Have you listened to Makeout Videotape?

BetterThanAir

Wow, update since 2017; I've got to meet Mac and he is the sweetest guy! 

Y'all need to check out his recent cover of Honeymoon by Haroumi Hosono. His new album 'Here Comes the Cowboy' comes out on May 10th! :wub: