Favorite song from Shenanigans?

The Great Divide

Although the whole album is B-sides/outtakes/covers, I definitely enjoy most of the tracks on there. My favorite would probably be Desensitized, Scumbag, or Ha Ha You're Dead.

Rotting

I'm in the minority there.

Rotting is cool. I think it was written or recorded around 1997 or so and it has a nice vibe to it.

we normally close list threads like these, but nothing is going on atm so I'll let this one stay open.

Also Rotting is one of the coolest tracks ever.

B-side wise it's "Scumbag" as a fast song and "Rotting" as a slow one.

Cover song wise it's "Outsider". Love the track, especially because it's the best sounding version out there, since the original by the Ramones was mixed very poorly. AND Mike sings Dee Dee's part :D

Rotting

I'm in the minority there.

OMG, YOU LIKE ROTTING?! :woot: That song really spoke to me when I first heard it. I love Ha Ha You're Dead and On The Wagon.

You Lied, Rotting, Don't Wanna Fall in Love, Suffocate, and Desensitized. Shenanigans is one of my favorite albums :D

Desensitized, Espionage, Rotting, and On The Wagon are my favorites off Shenanigans. If you're counting the cover songs, Outsider would be one of my favorites as well.

I'm joining the Rotting band wagon, it is super cool. I also love Suffocate and On The Wagon. I also think Espionage is really cool, even though it is just a rip off of the Peter Gunn theme

You Lied for sure! Fabulous lyrics and an interesting and kind of unusual style, a great song. Do Da Da, Suffocate and Desensitized too, all way too good to have just been b-sides really.

And yes Rotting is amazing! Such a dark, gothic vibe, there's no other Green Day song like it.

• 1 month later...

Desensitized. That definitely should've made the Nimrod record!

Rotting is my favorite song off Shenanigans, although On The Wagon is a close second.

Archived