Favorite song from Insomniac ?

YoungBlood

Stuck With Me, with Walking Contradiction and No Pride coming in close behind,

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, it'd be Armatage Shanks, Stuck with Me, No Pride, 86, Panic Song, Stuart and the Ave., Tight Wad Hill, and Walking Contradiction.

Actually, I like the song writing in Insomniac in general.

J.A.R - I love its simplicity. Actually, Insomniac gives me feeling that everything is done fast in general. It took me 5 hours of listening the whole album over and over to understand what was Insomniac actually saying.

J.A.R - I love its simplicity. Actually, Insomniac gives me feeling that everything is done fast in general. It took me 5 hours of listening the whole album over and over to understand what was Insomniac actually saying.

The irony of Insomniac is that it contains some of the best lyrics Billie has ever made and yet his delivery is completely incoherent. Seriously, Bab's Uvula Who might as well be in another language.

The irony of Insomniac is that it contains some of the best lyrics Billie has ever made and yet his delivery is completely incoherent. Seriously, Bab's Uvula Who might as well be in another language.

yeah. if i hadn't looked it up, i would have no idea what is it about. It's hard to believe he isn't just babbling.

Armatage Shanks has been my favorite lately. Been listening to it a lot.

It's really hard to choose there's only one song on the album I don't really like (brain stew) but if I had t choose it would be between JAR and geek stink breath and possibly tight wad hill

Oh, fuck, JAR is not from Insomniac :lol::lol:

Oh, fuck, JAR is not from Insomniac :lol::lol:

oh shit no its not is it for some reason I have it in the same download file so I forget it's not actually on the album

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I challenged myself to rank songs from insomniac so it goes:

1.Westbound sign

2.Brat

3.No Pride

4.Stuck With Me

5.Tight Wad Hill

6.Panic Song

8.Stuart and the ave.

9.Brain Stew

10.Walking Contradiction

11.Armatage Shanks

12.Bab's Uvula Who

13.Geek Stink Breath

14.Jaded

So that was hard as fuck and i had to rethink some of it but that's it now.Westbound sign will probably always be my favourite but i wonder if any other one will change.

Panic Song, Stuck with me and Jaded are ones I'm listening to a lot lately. I normally just let the whole cd play through because I do like every song but I will play a song over and over if I'm really into it that day. It really just depends on my mood and it can change every day.

How do i choose. My top 4 are (in no particular order) Westbound sign, Panic song, Stuck with me and Stuart and the ave.

Walking Contradiction and Brain Stew are my favourites. I also like 86.

Armatage Shanks, Stuart and the Ave., Brain Stew/Jaded, Babs Uvula Who, 86 are my favorites.

It'll always be Westbound Sign for me as it is my favorite Green Day song.  Stuart and The Ave, No Pride, and Stuck With Me follow closely behind in terms of Insomniac favorites.

Insomniac is my second favourite album after Nimrod.

Lyrically it is phenomenal.

Panic Song is my pick for favourite song :-)

Archived