Selling my GD Vinyl Collection! - UK Buyers Preferable. - Sad.

AThoughtBurst

Hi guys,

As a broke student, the time has come to finally sell my Green Day vinyl collection. Sad times indeed. Obviously I'd like them to go to fan who will appreciate and take care of them as I have, rather than sticking them straight on eBay :) There's also randomly a Pinhead Gunpowder EP and a signed MCS vinyl, just 'cause.

Basically I'm just taking offers. I'm selling them all..individually or as a bundle, whatever you happen to be interested in :) The plan was to just post this pic here and then if anybody wants to buy some, I can make an eBay listing specifically for that and then send the link to that person only, so it's all legit n' that. Prices vary as some are far more rare than others, but I'd rather not let any one item go for less than £10. But otherwise...make me an offer!

• I'm from the Uk, so it's easier to work out postage costs with buyers who are also from the Uk. But, if the price is right - and we can agree on postage - I'm also happy to send overseas.
  • All vinyl(s?) are black unless they are pulled out and the colour is shown in the pic below (Except Geek Stink Breath. That's red vinyl, I just forgot to pull it out). Same goes for the inserts actually, if you can't see it on the pic then there isn't one with it.
  • If you're interested in a particular one and want to see more e.g. track listing / year / condition / just more pics etc. I'm happy to help out with that.

You can message me about them on here if you like, buttttt the best bet would just be to email me on: jamie_adams89@hotmail.co.uk with your offer / query and I'll be able to get back to you quick.

Thanks guys!

Jamie

Full_Size_Render.jpg

--------

Complete list:

*7" EPs / Singles*

1000 Hours EP.

Slappy EP w. insert.

Pick A Winner - 1994 Uk Radio Session - Green vinyl.

Live at Gilman St.

Waiting / Maria w. insert - Pink vinyl.

Minority / Jackass.

Geek Stink Breath / I Want To Be On TV - Red vinyl.

WMUWSE / Give Me Novacaine.

The Saints Are Coming / Live from New Orleans.

Pinhead Gunpowder - Fahizah EP.

Motion City Soundtrack - This Is For Real - Two vinyls / extra signed insert / book thing that they go in.

*12" LPs*

39/Smooth w. insert.

Kerplunk w. insert.

*Compilations*

Can You Break Through? 12" w. insert - Features 'Best Thing In Town'. The insert seems to have lyrics to every other song on the LP, but then theres just the old GD logo with no lyrics. Weird.

Very Small World 2 x 12" w. insert - Features 'Losers of the Year' by Pinhead Gunpowder. Full lyrics are in the cool insert / book.

Built to Blast 7" w. insert - Featuring 'Christy Road (live)'. Which is actually spelt wrong like that on the record - so you know it's awesome - as well as a little bio on the band on the insert.

*Unofficial?*

Listen To Me Whine - 2 x live 12" from shows in the Uk and Sweden. Random. Also, cool swirly orange vinyl.

I'll move this to Green Day Chat where more people who might be interested are likely to see it. Good luck!

Real nice collection. I'd buy some if I didn't just blow my spending money last week :P

Archived