Matt Grocott & The Shrives new interview

ColinOr

I understood about 30% of that and English is my first language :lol:

... that´s why... :cry:

Funny how they all try hard to look... SO... COOL... :D

Hahahaha, Welshman with some Northerners that's why.

Lincolnshire and Nottingham are northern? I live in Lincs and had no idea....lol.

subtitles! we need subtitles! Seriously, I saw this on Facebook and had to listen very closely, but could understand everyone.

... that´s why... :cry:

Funny how they all try hard to look... SO... COOL... :D

But they ARE cool....

But like as a serious tip for getting your interviews out there, get some much better sound equipment, use rooms with better acoustics, and practice speaking clearly :lol: Or use subtitles. I remember your EA interview and it was good except the whole struggle on my ears. Fortunately I did understand the American boys but that's my own bias.

But like as a serious tip for getting your interviews out there, get some much better sound equipment, use rooms with better acoustics, and practice speaking clearly :lol: Or use subtitles. I remember your EA interview and it was good except the whole struggle on my ears. Fortunately I did understand the American boys but that's my own bias.

That's fair criticism! My sister said the same thing to me about me speaking clearly actually!

I did an interview for a local organisation a few years back, it was higher production quality, see what you think:

Archived