Awesome Songs which Don't Appear on Set Lists

SomeNimrod97

I'm doing the best I can, mate, not all of us have 130 versions of Welcome to Paradise in our iTunes. :P

Don't make me turn on my laptop and count

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Lied and Fashion Victim. :happy:

Edit: WELL I didn't know they had played Fashion Victim live! That's shocking. They should more often. :P

What about Whatsername? Have they ever played that live? I saw American Idiot last week and all I could think of was that no one but Billie should sing that song.

Homecoming anyone? (They played it a few times but I wish it was played on regular shows. It's awesome hearing them all sing...)

Deadbeat Holiday

The Grouch

Walking Contradiction

Peacemaker

And Platypus :P

What about Whatsername? Have they ever played that live? I saw American Idiot last week and all I could think of was that no one but Billie should sing that song.

THE GROUCH. PLAY THAT SHIT.

Ever seen their impromptu performance of The Grouch back in 1998 on an Aussie Saturday morning show? It was hilarious just to watch what happened.

They've played the album in few quite a few times, so yeah.

The performance of The Grouch on Fritz Radio when Billie totally forgot all the words and the entire thing fell apart half way through was the best.

Strangeland, Misery.

I don't know why they don't play Strangeland but some would debate that Misery could be the most depressing track from Warning.

I know Macy's Day Parade's been played before, but not often. I've never found a video of Ha Ha You're Dead live.

Macy's Day Parade

Ha Ha, You're Dead

On The Wagon

86 (not played often enough :P )

Scattered

Westbound Sign,

to name a few.

Dirty Rotten Bastards...

:ninja:

The performance of The Grouch on Fritz Radio when Billie totally forgot all the words and the entire thing fell apart half way through was the best.

I'm decomposed and my kids get it up

David comes and I don't know the words!

I'm decomposed and my kids get it up

David comes and I don't know the words!

That's fucking fabulous :lol: The improv song before it is one of Billie's greatest lyrical works too.

MISERYOMGOMGOMFGMISERY

lol jk

Dirty Rotten Bastards, while nto a great song, would make an awesome live song because the sing-a-long nature of it. I cna imagine a crowd singing along to the "yeah, yeah. yeah yeah yea yeah" and the "Radda-dadda-dee" parts. It just seems like a song that was made for live shows, dont know why they dont play it

Because it sucks.

Didn't they do Tightwad Hill at House of Blues?

Have they ever played Static Age live? That would make me happy.

Many times on the 21CB tour. It was eventually replaced in the set by Letterbomb after the 21CB tour turned into the AI2 tour set-wise.

Scattered

I'm surprised more people don't know about this performance for "Scattered".

But FUCK YOU GREEN DAY for not playing my baby "No One Knows" (One of my top 3 GD songs ever) live.

Another one not played live is the HIGHLY, HIGHLY underrated "Android".

But FUCK YOU GREEN DAY for not playing my baby "No One Knows" (One of my top 3 GD songs ever) live.

I'll be sure to place your feedback in Billie Joe's suggestion box next time I'm in Berkeley.

I'm surprised more people don't know about this performance for "Scattered".

Another one not played live is the HIGHLY, HIGHLY underrated "Android".

A soundcheck, but still amazing

I wish they played Reject more, along with Redundant and most if not all of Warning.

A soundcheck, but still amazing

Oh my god, it's so glorious.

Archived