Awesome Songs which Don't Appear on Set Lists

SomeNimrod97

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be sure to place your feedback in Billie Joe's suggestion box next time I'm in Berkeley.

yibbity yay billie-chan may notice me now

I was thrilled when Billie played it last year at Soundwave

I wasnt at that one but it was only partially played - is that correct?

If soundcheck videos count (which they don't) then they have done Misery:

I'm surprised more people don't know about this performance for "Scattered".

Oh god, Mike's backing vocals :wub:

Haha You're Dead. This song is so awesome but I can't remember if they played it live once. The palm muting verse is probably too much

Deadbeat Holiday, Church on Sunday, Uptight are some of the songs from the top of my head.

Desensitized. I love that song. Did they ever play this live?

and scattered <3

No One Knows - thousand times better than, say, Brutal Love. But I will be fine as long as they keep playing Who Wrote Holden Caulfield.

The One I Wanrt
Why Do You Want Him?
Haushinka
I Want to Be Alone
Worry Rock
Uptight

Also they should play more trilogy songs live. Dirty Rotten Bastards :wub:

What about Whatsername? Have they ever played that live? I saw American Idiot last week and all I could think of was that no one but Billie should sing that song.

They played it a few times on the AI tour and I think Billie played it during one of the acoustic encores of the 21stCB tour.

Oooooh, I love making lists. Here goes:

No One Knows

Strangeland

Babs Uvula Who?

Panic Song

Westbound Sign

Walking Alone

Song of the Century (not as the intro, but them actually playing it)

See You Tonight

Baby Eyes

Nightlife

The Forgotten

and those are just the studio album tracks that have never been played lived. Poprocks and Coke, All of Shenanigans except three tracks, and TONS and TONS of concert-worthy b-sides have never been played live. I know they work out an amazing setlist which each touring cycle, but they need one or two slots that change with every single show. There are just too many songs that will never see the light of day again and it's sad. Play the hits, play the fan-favorites, but like they do by adding a few older songs, add a few off the wall choices, like "The Ballad of Wilhelm Fink" or "The Saints are Coming". Or some of the singles that have just been ignored live, like "Walking Contradiction" or "Redundant" or "Working Class Hero" or "Kill the DJ". Ugh,

Oooooh, I love making lists. Here goes:

No One Knows

Strangeland

Babs Uvula Who?

Panic Song

Westbound Sign

Walking Alone

Song of the Century (not as the intro, but them actually playing it)

See You Tonight

Baby Eyes

Nightlife

The Forgotten

and those are just the studio album tracks that have never been played lived. Poprocks and Coke, All of Shenanigans except three tracks, and TONS and TONS of concert-worthy b-sides have never been played live. I know they work out an amazing setlist which each touring cycle, but they need one or two slots that change with every single show. There are just too many songs that will never see the light of day again and it's sad. Play the hits, play the fan-favorites, but like they do by adding a few older songs, add a few off the wall choices, like "The Ballad of Wilhelm Fink" or "The Saints are Coming". Or some of the singles that have just been ignored live, like "Walking Contradiction" or "Redundant" or "Working Class Hero" or "Kill the DJ". Ugh,

You are my list man - I like but can do without the forgotten

Suffocate

Haha You're Dead

I Want To Be Alone

Fashion Victim

Dirty Rotten Bastard

Ashley

Having a Blast

And also some covers : A Quick One While He's Away, I Fought the Law, Working Class Hero

Suffocate

Haha You're Dead

I Want To Be Alone

Fashion Victim

Dirty Rotten Bastard

Ashley

Having a Blast

And also some covers : A Quick One While He's Away, I Fought the Law, Working Class Hero

Having A Blast Quick One I fought the law have all been played

Having A Blast Quick One I fought the law have all been played

Yeah I know but I think they should pay it more often ^^ And did they actually ever played A Quick One in full? I only saw videos where they only play the beginning

Yeah I know but I think they should pay it more often ^^ And did they actually ever played A Quick One in full? I only saw videos where they only play the beginning

Not sure as GD but as FBHT they have

I don't know if this has already been said, but Scattered? It's one of my favorite GD songd of all time, and they play it sometimes, but not enough.

Archived