Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

Hoping for some good footage. I love when he goes acoustic.

Yes. I hope there is an HD release of some kind.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take offense to this. It's 1:40 a.m. where I live and I'm awake. :P

im still up since i have to switch my meds to night now, so no more night owl after today.

but i was playing fifa soooo.... :P

How exciting :D, love it when they pull sneaky surprises. Can't wait to hear/see stuff from this!

I'm angry because my period cramps woke me up, and now I'm even more angry that this is happening in NYC and I can't go :(

excited to see what happens though :D

Toooooootally freaking out. I live in central NY, and I already booked a train out. Going one way or another.

Why only Billie? ARE GREEN DAY BREAKING UP!?

If I didn't have to work tonight I would actually consider driving the 4 hours to NYC for this

This is amazing news. I wish I can be part of something like that one day.

lucky ducks.

Its a bit confusing because at first it says ....

Tickets go on sale at 10AM EST today and tickets are available for Idiot Nation members only. Doors at 7:30PM EST. 2 Ticket Limit.

then you click and it says....This is a LIMITED TIME, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED PRESALE. Fans will be limited to two tickets total - See more at: http://tickets.warnermusic.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=80#sthash.ASU425kx.dpuf

Don't sweat it too much. Everyone knows that scampers will get thousands of tickets anyway.

I am sick to my damn stomach right now. He is in freakin' NY and I can't go. Please just shoot me now.

I'm very curious about the setlist, maybe Billie will play one of the demo songs he wrote. Interesting.

I'm very curious about the setlist, maybe Billie will play one of the demo songs he wrote. Interesting.

Yeah, I hope he will. He owes us an announcement, after all.

The setlist should be unique since it's acoustic, at least that's what I'm thinking. So fingers crossed for some "Strangeland", "No One Knows", or "Panic Song", ya know? I think this is an opportunity to really change it up and at least not play 20 hits but something really cool, really different. Throw in some Foreverly tracks, some b-sides, some unreleased stuff and some really crazy covers.

Won't be able to stay up to follow this beautiful thread as a seven hour bus trip awaits me mere 2-3 hours afterwards; but hope that drumstick and whoever else can make it. :) And, of course, that Billie is well and happy at the event!

Now that I'm awake and no longer angry, good luck to all the GDC folk buying tickets in an hour and a half!! Can't wait to hear about the set list, etc.! :runaround:

Dat moment when GDC should be going crazy but it's not, and that makes you sad and confused, because you're

GOING

FUCKING

NUTS

Goodbye Green Day :P

Damn I wish I was in NYC tonight...and was one of a handful in the venue of course ;)

So after staying awake for 30 or so hours yesterday, I crashed pretty early and didn't wake up until today.
This completely deviated me from what I'm suppose to be doing right now.

Oh, to live and NYC and not be able to attend this show because of the lack of membership...

Archived