Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

What time does the show start tonight?

I think doors are at 7:30, so if it follows the normal pattern we'd expect Billie to take the stage around 9?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some tickets were released, guys, it said it was sold out 15 minutes ago but now it's showing tickets in carts again....

Some tickets were released, guys, it said it was sold out 15 minutes ago but now it's showing tickets in carts again....

For the Cleveland show, I had tickets in my cart the day of the show :lol: I was in the middle of class on my phone though and couldn't buy them. Weird how they kept putting up more tickets

For the Cleveland show, I had tickets in my cart the day of the show :lol: I was in the middle of class on my phone though and couldn't buy them. Weird how they kept putting up more tickets

I think it's more a matter of people releasing tickets for one reason or another. I imagine this second round will sell out in a few minutes and then it'll stay sold out.

I got the tickets! SHIT ... I am in Slovenia what should I do know?! :huh:

If anyone knows someone with an extra ticket I'll be near the venue trying my luck, willing to pay extra :(

I don't get it. Why is that confusing? Tickets go on sale to Idiot Club members at 10 a.m. EST Wednesday morning. As with all ticket sales, it is first come, first serve, with no guarantee of everyone getting tickets. Then the doors open at 7:30 p.m. where people can pick up their tickets from Will Call.

I wish they would tell us how much tickets cost. I really don't want to have to get my ass up just to find out I can't afford it (if they turn out to be expensive, that is).

it's confusing to me because it says "Pre Sale" ....... Also tickets were 25$

You're kidding right???

Sell them to GDC'ers. Duh...

I wish......but you have to pick them up at will call with ID

Can he even do that? This is a Will-Call Only event. The email confirmation I received contained the following:

For "Will-Call Only" shows, there are NO name changes permitted. Please put the name of the Will-Call recipient as the billing name in your order. Tickets must be picked up at the venue the night of the show with photo ID.

If that's the case, why the fuck did you buy them Seagull? You knew you couldn't go. You took the opportunity away from someone that can. Not very nice imo.

Why people that can't go there, bought the tickets anyway?? try to have some respect for our idiot family!

Either start rowing or flapping.

Also:

Idiot Nation after the HOB presale: FUCK TICKETMASTER, FUCK THIS PRESALE, YOU GUYS FUCKED UP, SCALPERS GOT ALL THE TICKETS, DO IT THROUGH IDIOT NATION NEXT TIME!!!
Idiot Nation after this sale: FUCK IDIOT NATION, FUCK THIS PRESALE, YOU GUYS FUCKED UP, NO ONE GOT TICKETS, DO IT THROUGH TICKETMASTER NEXT TIME!!!

This bitch is going solo, I knew it!

Now I wish I lived in NYC... An acoustic gig sounds so exciting.

I wonder if he will sing a few new songs he wrote (for himself or Green Day?) or Green Day songs too?

Maybe a few songs from Foreverly with Norah's permission? :lol:

Why people that can't go there, bought the tickets anyway?? try to have some respect for our idiot family!

I think you aid it all...we are idiots.

Lol someone screenshotted Seagull's post and is raging about it on Idiot Nation. I'm in tears :lol:

Printscreen NOW! :D

Take the word "respect" with a grain of salt. This not-really-funny joke is nothing compared how possessively people act at shows, how far they would go for the celebrity to know of them and whatnot. :P

This bitch is going solo, I knew it!

Now I wish I lived in NYC... An acoustic gig sounds so exciting.

I wonder if he will sing a few new songs he wrote (for himself or Green Day?) or Green Day songs too?

Maybe a few songs from Foreverly with Norah's permission? :lol:

I don't think he needs Norah's permission. It would be great if she showed up though!

Archived