Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

It seems like the sale started at 9:59..... I refreshed the page then and that's when I first got the "All Tickets in Carts" message.

Classic Idiot Nation if you ask me.

yeah I saw that too

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was slow to navigate the actual page and create the account

Epic fail

I renewed Idiot Club membership and got tickets! I added tickets to my cart and didn't even realize (the website's a bit confusing). I was about to exit the page but then I saw the Checkout button in the upper left corner and got em!

If you're allowed (depending on the venue's rules on cellphones and recording, etc.), can anyone whose going get periscope on their phone and stream for us who can't go?

Dang it. The one time I don't check Facebook and it's this. :lol: didn't find out about it until 10:02, so I was too late. I would love to go if anyone has an extra ticket, but not gonna whine about it if I can't go. Instead I'll be happy for everyone who can! :D

I'm going to be around the Bowery in about an hour, so I might head up to the Bowery Electric once I'm done with what I need to do.

Scope out the atmosphere, see if there's anyone lined up, etc.

Is there going to be a livestream????? :woot: :woot: :runaround:

Show officially sold out. Congrats to anyone who was lucky enough to score tix :)

congrats to those who did get the golden, yet not physical, tickets. I look forward to updates tonight =)

Is there going to be a livestream????? :woot: :woot: :runaround:

I will live stream it if I'm able to get an extra ticket from someone.

Remember my live streams from 2012? :-)

When you buy tickets to find out it's 21+ ,,, ok

Thank you.

Well darn it.

Last time -well Green Day, not Billie-performed here, I wasn't old enough.

Today- when I could have seen Billie- I'm not old enough.

Lovely.

Don't worry, I'm finally old enough (just turned 21 in December) and I didn't get a ticket :lol:

When you buy tickets to find out it's 21+ ,,, ok

Well hey... If you've got an extra I'll take it :P

But yeah that sucks. That was me for every secret show up until now. I was never old enough. Finally just turned 21! And I've yet to go to any 21+ shows :lol:

But yeah that sucks. That was me for every secret show up until now. I was never old enough. Finally just turned 21! And I've yet to go to any 21+ shows :lol:

Maybe they'll be nice and let me in because I'm with my dad ? : (

Don't worry, I'm finally old enough (just turned 21 in December) and I didn't get a ticket :lol:

This. We've all been "not old enough" at one point....but, frankly, even if you're in the area and of age, getting to go to these things has astronomical odds.

I doubt it. They're very strict there. I went to an 18+ show there once (I was 19) and they scanned my ID! Like, seriously?! If I had a fake, why would I fake being 18 instead of 21?

I'm really sorry by the way. :( I know what it's like, trust me.

Not lkely. I tried to get into the Tubbies show (which was 18+) with my sister. We were both over 18, but only I was over 21. When the regular tix were sold out, they offered for us to go upstairs and hang out in the bar area, but that was 21+ exclusively, so I could get in but she couldn't. There's no exceptions when it comes to these sorts of things, I'm afraid.

\

Waiting for that day to arrive.

Until now, I can only hope there's one 18+ show to attend in the near future.

(It also doesn't help to have a birthday late in the year, as I'm sure you can relate-November baby over here).

I doubt it. They're very strict there. I went to an 18+ show there once (I was 19) and they scanned my ID! Like, seriously?! If I had a fake, why would I fake being 18 instead of 21?

I'm really sorry by the way. :( I know what it's like, trust me.

Fuck this sucks. I'm so upset.

get your tits out and bullshit your way in.

Or, scalp your ticket to someone who's over 21+ and have them go in with your dad :P

Really sorry. :( I hate 21+ shows but I guess the bar doesn't wanna get in trouble. And they make the money from alcohol, not ticket sales.

I'm 21 and I don't buy alcohol anyway. :lol:

So it's their loss!!!

If I get in, I will live stream for all you underagers. :)

Archived