Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

If you want to discuss this with me further do it via PM.

Yeah I said that tons of amazing artists love Foreverly, so why does he think he knows more about music composition than actual talented artists? That was my argument and wasn't personal. Cath insulting me directly is a personal attack. Seriously Hermione, cut out the dink and dunk attempts to suspend me. If you're going to make up things just to get me in trouble, if that gets you off, then you could just suspend me for nothing, bc at this point that's basically what you do.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't wait to get home and listen to that recording of "Put My Little Shoes Away"!!!

There's a recording of it??

There's a recording of it??

I could have sworn I saw one..... but admittedly it was while I was half-asleep and doing my "wake up and scroll through GDC on my phone" routine :P

I could have sworn I saw one..... but admittedly it was while I was half-asleep and doing my "wake up and scroll through GDC on my phone" routine :P

I am just scanning over these posts, so I am not sure if I'm seeing correctly where someone is saying Billie looks drunk last night? I was at the show, and I can assure you, I've seen him drunk, and he was far, far from it, lol.

Oy, people. Sometimes you guys scare me! :)

Also, someone mentioned that the show cost $10... it actually cost $30.

Lastly, I am not the biggest Foreverly fan, but I will tell you this, their voices together were beautiful, just gorgeous, and the sound of their singing has been haunting me all day. I'm so happy and thankful to have been there.

That is all.

I am just scanning over these posts, so I am not sure if I'm seeing correctly where someone is saying Billie looks drunk last night? I was at the show, and I can assure you, I've seen him drunk, and he was far, far from it, lol.

Oy, people. Sometimes you guys scare me! :)

Also, someone mentioned that the show cost $10... it actually cost $30.

Lastly, I am not the biggest Foreverly fan, but I will tell you this, their voices together were beautiful, just gorgeous, and the sound of their singing has been haunting me all day. I'm so happy and thankful to have been there.

That is all.

That was me being paranoid. I have this weird need for him to be ok because he needs to be around, and I panicked. That picture looked like he had Drunk Eyes, which freak me out and I panicked more than I normally would have. I mean, I'd normally panic, but add in one of the things that makes me extra spazzy, and there you go. He was just being blinky or something. Billie Joe = my security blanket? I don't know.

I'm glad that there isn't a mention of "Green Day" in the Rolling Stone article. It's nice that Billie Joe's name can stand on its own.

I'm glad that in the Rolling Stone article, there is no mention of "Green Day." It's nice that Billie Joe's name can stand on its own.

Of course it does, everyone knows Piano Man.

That was me being paranoid. I have this weird need for him to be ok because he needs to be around, and I panicked. That picture looked like he had Drunk Eyes, which freak me out and I panicked more than I normally would have. I mean, I'd normally panic, but add in one of the things that makes me extra spazzy, and there you go. He was just being blinky or something. Billie Joe = my security blanket? I don't know.

Ok, no worries... I can tell you one thing, there is no way he could have done those vocally complicated songs last night drunk... Norah Jones would have kicked his ass, lol.

Yeah, where did that $10 rumour even come from? I saw it EVERYWHERE yesterday.

I think somewhere it said $10, because I thought it was $10 also, but the person who bought the tickets (my Idiot Nation membership is lapsed at the moment), said it was $30. Not sure where I remember where the discrepancy comes from.

Dina Regine

Absolutely GORGEOUS show (w/ stunning versions of the Everly Brothers music) at The Bowery Electric Wednesday night W/ Norah Jones, & Billie Joe Armstrong, and an extra special treat for me to see Tim Lüntzel and Dan Rieser keeping the groove right in the pocket. Charlie Burnham blew my mind playing mandolin, violin, & harp. Seriously right on, alright!

11137203_10153189486633961_3430863288603

11402993_10153447535211477_1545279562977

11008606_10153447535201477_2564648833606

10347227_10153447535311477_8437287087902

11232351_10153447535361477_7036788299646

1610951_10153447535306477_10309270864931

11659557_10153447535346477_1978873867680

Why was Billie wearing a leather jacket, it was 80 yesterday.

Because he's Billie Joe - the guy who wears flannel shirts and jackets in the summer. He must be cold all the time.

Btw. he looks PERFECT.

Because he's Billie Joe - the guy who wears flannel shirts and jackets in the summer. He must be cold all the time.

Btw. he looks PERFECT.

Because it goes well with his sexylines?

I'm sorry, I panicked.

No need to be sorry. You panicked, I screamed. :D

Because his performance was probably 1000% better thanks to his drunkenness. You should know that by now. :P

:tired:

:P

Because it goes well with his sexylines?

That might be the reason. Also he wants to distract us from #ringgate.

Because his performance was probably 1000% better thanks to his drunkenness. You should know that by now. :P

Yeah he could pull off a hell of a show in one minute. Good times.

Btw. he looks PERFECT.

He did not look perfect, he would have been perfect with the two shirts and jacket off.

Seriously, how does he not get heat stroke? It's NYC in the summer, its hot.

Archived