Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

So after staying awake for 30 or so hours yesterday, I crashed pretty early and didn't wake up until today.

This completely deviated me from what I'm suppose to be doing right now.

Oh, to live and NYC and not be able to attend this show because of the lack of membership...

You can sign up?

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can sign up?

I could but seeing as how I am bit low on funds at the moment, I doubt my mother would agree to this, no matter how much she loves Billie Joe. Not to mention that she is currently pissed at me.

Also, would signing up today work for this? And the age restrictions of the show matter as well.

Trying to reset my password for Idiot Nation (so that I can renew my account) but every time I click on reset link Idiot Nation sends me, I just get an error message saying the link expired. Their web team really needs to get with it.

I could but seeing as how I am bit low on funds at the moment, I doubt my mother would agree to this, no matter how much she loves Billie Joe. Not to mention that she is currently pissed at me.

Also, would signing up today work for this? And the age restrictions of the show matter as well.

Ahh, yeah, I hear ya on the money thing. Signing up today should work for this, as it has in the past (and there's even a disclaimer on the site that memberships do not guarantee tickets and that cost of membership will not be refunded for those who don't receive tix, as we get angry people who complain about this every single time there is a live event sold through there). But the age restrictions (which have yet to be posted) could be a problem.

I wanna know if there's any thing behind it saying at the bottom of the event, "see you at the shows"--shows being plural.

if anyone gets an extra ticket let me know!! im having issues with my idiot club login ughhh at the worst of times too...

Fuuuuck me I might just buy tickets and pop down there for the night. I hate myself :lol:

Edit: NO. BAD KAY. STOP LOOKING AT HOW LONG IT'LL TAKE TO GET THERE AND CALCULATING WHEN YOU'LL NEED TO LEAVE WORK. STOP. STOP. STOP.

Show is 21+

Thank you.

Well darn it.

Last time -well Green Day, not Billie-performed here, I wasn't old enough.

Today- when I could have seen Billie- I'm not old enough.

Lovely.

Fuuuuck me I might just buy tickets and pop down there for the night. I hate myself :lol:

Edit: NO. BAD KAY. STOP LOOKING AT HOW LONG IT'LL TAKE TO GET THERE AND CALCULATING WHEN YOU'LL NEED TO LEAVE WORK. STOP. STOP. STOP.

I hope you're able to work it out! Good luck Kay :D

Thank you.

Well darn it.

Last time -well Green Day, not Billie-performed here, I wasn't old enough.

Today- when I could have seen Billie- I'm not old enough.

Lovely.

It's okay, I totally could have gone today if this had been announced Sunday. Or even Monday. But as it is, I just can't justify the short notice request to leave work early and the short notice I'd have to give my kid's dad to watch her, so I'm sitting this one out as well :P

I hope you're able to work it out! Good luck Kay :D

Decided not to. I need to be a responsible adult, unfortunately but thanks anyway :P

Hubby is always talking about how he can't wait until the kids are out of the house, which always makes me cry. I'm kind of seeing his point now, because if the kids were out of the house I would be purchasing tickets right now. I can't wait for the day that I can be spontaneous again.

I refreshed the page at 9:59 and it said "All Tickets in Carts"?

Yeah, I refreshed the page just for the hell of it and all the tickets were already in carts. Hopefully they're in the carts of a bunch of GDC'ers who are going to go tonight!

Hubby is always talking about how he can't wait until the kids are out of the house, which always makes me cry. I'm kind of seeing his point now, because if the kids were out of the house I would be purchasing tickets right now. I can't wait for the day that I can be spontaneous again.

That day will come soon enough.

WHAT DOES ALL TICKETS IN CARTS MEAN

NOT IN MY CART THATS FOR SURE

oh wait i get it now :dry:

all the available tickets are literally in all of the potential peoples carts

WHAT DOES ALL TICKETS IN CARTS MEAN

NOT IN MY CART THATS FOR SURE

It seems like the sale started at 9:59..... I refreshed the page then and that's when I first got the "All Tickets in Carts" message.

Classic Idiot Nation if you ask me.

Archived