Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

After Kentucky, I'll have attended 50 percent of Green Day's shows this year! :P

Assuming no other lead up shows ;)

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming no other lead up shows ;)

Luckily I have a few expendable vacation days left this year... I call them my "concert security" days. Just in case. :P

Yes, but the important question: was there a secret show after the secret show with a secret encore of Misery?

11380994_1139457116071645_485750324_n.jp

No no no - those are drunk eyes. That is how people look when they are drunk. That's not mid blink, those are drunk eyes. Someone tell me I'm wrong, please.

Aww Billie and Norah, how lovely! People are actually complaining because there's not some more crappy phone footage of Green Day songs we've seen played live multiple times before? :lol: It would be absolutely amazing to watch Billie perform these songs/any songs in such an intimate setting. Looks wonderful from the photos.

Hoping there's a decent recording of Down In The Willow Garden, that's my favourite.

No no no - those are drunk eyes. That is how people look when they are drunk. That's not mid blink, those are drunk eyes. Someone tell me I'm wrong, please.

You can't tell anything from that, might just as easily be tired, emotional, or the photo might've just been taken at a weird time as he was about to blink etc. No point in worrying.

Aww Billie and Norah, how lovely! People are actually complaining because there's not some more crappy phone footage of Green Day songs we've seen played live multiple times before? :lol: It would be absolutely amazing to watch Billie perform these songs/any songs in such an intimate setting. Looks wonderful from the photos.

Hoping there's a decent recording of Down In The Willow Garden, that's my favourite.

You can't tell anything from that, might just as easily be tired, emotional, or the photo might've just been taken at a weird time as he was about to blink etc. No point in worrying.

I accept this answer.

To get to see Billie Joe Armstrong, a rock-legend, iconic front-man singing with one of the most unlikely partners you could find, would be incredible. Their harmonies are stellar, and the music tells an interesting story, and the songs themselves are as old as songs can be, it's just an interesting combination. Yes, the music isn't everyone's taste, but I think a lot of people underrate just how cool this is.

To get to see Billie Joe Armstrong, a rock-legend, iconic front-man singing with one of the most unlikely partners you could find, would be incredible. Their harmonies are stellar, and the music tells an interesting story, and the songs themselves are as old as songs can be, it's just an interesting combination. Yes, the music isn't everyone's taste, but I think a lot of people underrate just how cool this is.

You and I...best friends for life

10.14am, Dr Janet Chainyanker, sunny with a slight risk of showers and a light breeze from the west. #realfan

Chainyanker? Chain yanker? Seems legit

(Sorry everyone)

It was a really good show . Just a shame no Green Day songs were played ; Good Riddance to end the set would of been amazing :) .

If you want Green Day songs go see Green Day. Was it marketed as a Green Day show? We all know Billie has done other things and for him to play a show like this is actually awesome. Those songs deserve to be heard live, especially with Norah.

Check out Billie Joe acting like an angry dad: https://youtu.be/mfJk8EHq2aU

That was amazeballs!!! :runaround::runaround::runaround: And probably the only time any of us will hear Billie telling people to be *quiet* at a show :lol:

Well, and if so? Why again and again making an issue of it, just by seeing a picture...

Must have been a lovely concert.

Archived