Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was $10 so I don't see what there is to complain about. No matter what was played it'd be awesome as fuck to see BJA perform in such a small venue.

Fuck I've fallen asleep. So, just Foreverly songs? :cry: Or does anyone know what they played?

To my knowledge, they've only played Foreverly songs.

This would have been an incredible show to be at. I'm pissed that I couldn't be by this, what is probably a once in a life time, event. Foreverly was absolutely brilliant and beautiful and all that I love about music.

Sure to fall?

Is that another everly song not on foreverly?

So they basically just played Foreverly front to back?! Not crazy about the Carl Perkins song in the encore, but UGHHGHGHGH I wish I had been there!!!

Rockin' alone! :woot: Wonder if they played it or not :P

Sure to fall?

Is that another everly song not on foreverly?

It's an old Carl Perkins song. It was covered by The Beatles numerous times, most notably on their Live At The BBC album.

Setlist...

Thanks for posting!

I'm disappointed, I don't like Foreverly. And after 2 years the first show, announced as a Billie show? So, I'll go sleep for the last hour of the night...

I think this was awesome. Would have been cool to see this sort of show.

Now back to getting my ass handed to me by the 8.0 difficulty on Smash Bros. That fucking weird core thing at the end does me in every time. It's been giving me trouble for Oh So Many Years.

I agree that it was no harm to announce it as BJ and Norah instead of just BJ. People would have known what to expect.

I think it's brilliant they've done this, can't wait for videos :D

So three shows this year (HoB, Gilman, this) and no Good Riddance. Cue up the conspiracy.

Why can't Billie do a set of cover songs that people actually like? Cover like the Clash or Boston or something :P

Why can't Billie do a set of cover songs that people actually like? Cover like the Clash or Boston or something :P

I wish Green Day would release an album of Clash covers.

Also, I think tonight would have been perfect to bust out "That's All Right" for the cover.

I think this was awesome. Would have been cool to see this sort of show.

I agree, this would have been fun. I know Foreverly isn't everyone favorite, but it has some good songs. I love music and "Where words Fail Music Speaks". Seeing Billie Joe in an intimate club is worth listening.

I wish Green Day would release an album of Clash covers.

That would be my favorite Green Day album :lol:

So three shows this year (HoB, Gilman, this) and no Good Riddance. Cue up the conspiracy.

After Kentucky, I'll have attended 50 percent of Green Day's shows this year! :P

Archived