Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. Tell me how much money did you spent swanning off to Cleveland to see that band that hadn't been relevant in half a decade play one gig?

He actually saw two gigs — Sweet Children and Green Day — for just $75. Pretty good deal, considering Sweet Children hasn't been relevant in TWO decades!

Okay. Tell me how much money did you spent swanning off to Cleveland to see that band that hadn't been relevant in half a decade play one gig?

Mine's bigger.

How much money did you spend sitting at home being bitter as fuck about missing it? :D

Not a single penny! Hey you can be bitter for free!

I don't know about you but I think someone here's a bit salty

Who might that be? I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Billie Joe's gonna release a live album of tonight's show called Salty As Fuck.

oh, and i hope he snorts cocaine out of Lady Cobra's ass-crack while he's at it.

ftfy

jumpy as well

ftfy

thank you, but do you really think Billie Joe would treat his new wife in such a way?

Maybe, who knows!!

I can't not be drunk tonight while dealing with this thread, ffs. Definitely stopping at the liquor store on the way home.

I can't not be drunk tonight while dealing with this thread, ffs. Definitely stopping at the liquor store on the way home.

.... Brought to you by wine.

Already done, you are just too damn slow.

thank you, but do you really think Billie Joe would treat his new wife in such a way?

Maybe, who knows!!

He's a wicked, wicked man. Especially when on coke.

Yeah, it's typically because the venue sells alcohol. It's much easier (and safer) to make sure only 21+ are in the building than it is to make sure that some idiot 19-year-old doesn't slip in, get a wristband, get trashed, commit a DUI and kill a family of four on the way home.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not? If not, I would see your point if you were talking about someone of 16 or even 18 years of age, but, while I know it's the law there, it looks very silly to me. Tbh I can't consider myself a minor, I've had all the privileges and responsibilities of being an adult for almost 3 years and it's actually funny to me to think that I can't drink a beer at a pub because of my age.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not? If not, I would see your point if you were talking about someone of 16 or even 18 years of age, but, while I know it's the law there, it looks very silly to me. Tbh I can't consider myself a minor, I've had all the privileges and responsibilities of being an adult for almost 3 years and it's actually funny to me to think that I can't drink a beer at a pub because of my age.

Yeah, it's ridiculous but that's the law in the U.S. It's cool to buy cigarettes, join the Army, be charged as an adult, etc. at age 18, but God forbid you be allowed to have a beer at a bar at that age! I realize it must be really frustrating and weird, especially for a non-American who's not used to having such restrictions put on them.

Laws are relative. I'm not old enough to drive in my country, but in the US I am. Does that mean I'm not capable of driving a car in one country and not in another? They're laws, not reality...

I hope he will play some rarities and even some new songs!

It would be great if someone could do a livestream on Periscope though

So... Who got tickets to tonight's show?

I did, I did!

Laws are relative. I'm not old enough to drive in my country, but in the US I am. Does that mean I'm not capable of driving a car in one country and not in another? They're laws, not reality...

The driving laws are by state. The driving ages differ by state and put restrictions on driving for several years. In alot of states you can't drive unrestricted until you are 18. For example, my oldest can't drive past 11 PM. The driving age in CT is 16, but it is 17 in NJ. My daughter could not drive in NJ until she turned 17 even though she had a CT license.

Archived