Billie Joe is playing an acoustic show June 24, 2015

Connor Finlayson

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lucky ducks.

Its a bit confusing because at first it says ....

Tickets go on sale at 10AM EST today and tickets are available for Idiot Nation members only. Doors at 7:30PM EST. 2 Ticket Limit.

then you click and it says....This is a LIMITED TIME, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED PRESALE. Fans will be limited to two tickets total - See more at: http://tickets.warnermusic.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=80#sthash.ASU425kx.dpuf

lucky ducks.

Its a bit confusing because at first it says ....

Tickets go on sale at 10AM EST today and tickets are available for Idiot Nation members only. Doors at 7:30PM EST. 2 Ticket Limit.

then you click and it says....This is a LIMITED TIME, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED PRESALE. Fans will be limited to two tickets total - See more at: http://tickets.warnermusic.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=80#sthash.ASU425kx.dpuf

I don't get it. Why is that confusing? Tickets go on sale to Idiot Club members at 10 a.m. EST Wednesday morning. As with all ticket sales, it is first come, first serve, with no guarantee of everyone getting tickets. Then the doors open at 7:30 p.m. where people can pick up their tickets from Will Call.

I wish they would tell us how much tickets cost. I really don't want to have to get my ass up just to find out I can't afford it (if they turn out to be expensive, that is).

I don't get it. Why is that confusing? Tickets go on sale to Idiot Club members at 10 a.m. EST Wednesday morning. As with all ticket sales, it is first come, first serve, with no guarantee of everyone getting tickets. Then the doors open at 7:30 p.m. where people can pick up their tickets from Will Call.

I wish they would tell us how much tickets cost. I really don't want to have to get my ass up just to find out I can't afford it (if they turn out to be expensive, that is).

Its confusing because it says its for IN members only then when you click on it... it says its a presale for IN members. When they have a presale its usually not all the tickets to an event just a few. And ickets are 10 bux.

Its confusing because it says its for IN members only then when you click on it... it says its a presale for IN members. When they have a presale its usually not all the tickets to an event just a few. And ickets are 10 bux.

Thanks for the price info!

It probably isn't all of the tickets, as Billie prob has a certain amount reserved for his own guest list. Rich Russo tweeted that he is going to be there, so there may be other music peeps/press types invited too. They could also be trying to allow for the fact that the venue could sell tickets via will call *if* there are any left after the online sale (but that's almost def not gonna happen.)

Why don't I live in NYC? Haha so awesome can't wait to fan girl on this thread :)

I'm honestly surprised this thread isn't going absolutely apeshit right now, but I guess a lot of peeps are still asleep lol.

Well, there goes my Wednesday night. Another evening lost to GDC. Fuck. :lol: Does anyone know the size of the venue, out of curiosity?

Well it's 1:40 in NYc right now so normal people who could possibly go are asleep.

Why don't I live in NYC? Haha so awesome can't wait to fan girl on this thread :)

Same here, FANGIRLS/FANBOYS UNITE! :woot:

Well it's 1:40 in NYc right now so normal people who could possibly go are asleep.

I take offense to this. It's 1:40 a.m. where I live and I'm awake. :P

I take offense to this. It's 1:40 a.m. where I live and I'm awake. :P

same here in Toronto :) I was just replying to the post above why this thread is not going apeshit

Posted by |
June 23, 2015

I'm playing a special acoustic show at Bowery Electric tonight at 9PM EST. Tickets go on sale at 10AM EST today and tickets are available for Idiot Nation members only. Doors at 7:30PM EST. 2 Ticket Limit. Get tickets HERE.

See you there

I'm assuming it's gonna be another one of those 'Billie waits until the last possible second to tell everyone and stand back to see how apeshit everyone goes' events. :lol: Like Foreverly, sneaky devil didn't tell anyone about it. :ninja:

I'm expecting a few more popup events like this before the NiFi Festival, tbh. They're not going to go in cold, despite it being an absolute disaster thus far...

same here in Toronto :) I was just replying to the post above why this thread is not going apeshit

I know, I'm just kidding. I obviously have no sleeping schedule, as indicated by the time of day I post on here... :P

Well, there goes my Wednesday night. Another evening lost to GDC. Fuck. :lol: Does anyone know the size of the venue, out of curiosity?

yeah, the Tubbies played there a few years back. It's very small. I can't find the exact capacity, though. I'd guess 500 or less. It's usually 21+, but the bar is mainly on the second level, so they could potentially make the show 16+ or 18+ and just block off the upstairs to underage people. Prob won't be all ages though. Sorry to all the young'uns.

eta: Found capacity. It's 200 lol. I was way generous.

yeah, the Tubbies played there a few years back. It's very small. I can't find the exact capacity, though. I'd guess 500 or less. It's usually 21+, but the bar is mainly on the second level, so they could potentially make the show 16+ or 18+ and just block off the upstairs to underage people. Prob won't be all ages though. Sorry to all the young'uns.

As long as someone there is old enough to own a cell phone and post videos to YouTube, I'm OK with whatever they decide to do. ;)

Holy moly this is not happening!! whoooaaa :runaround: Saw Prima Donna there just few weekends ago..LOVE Bowery electric!!

Finding out about this at 2am was the best and the worst thing ever haha Not getting any sleep tonight for sure. Let the stress begin!

I'll be there for sure, with or without a ticket :runaround:

eta: Found capacity. It's 200 lol. I was way generous.

wow I can't imagine 200 people could fit in there. That place is soooo tiny. I would say not more than 100 haha

I saw on the venue's website that Pansy Division is playing there on the 26th. Wouldn't it be awesome if they were one of the "special guests" Rich was referring to??

Holy moly this is not happening!! whoooaaa :runaround: Saw Prima Donna there just few weekends ago..LOVE Bowery electric!!

Finding out about this at 2am was the best and the worst thing ever haha Not getting any sleep tonight for sure. Let the stress begin!

I'll be there for sure, with or without a ticket :runaround:

wow I can't imagine 200 people could fit in there. That place is soooo tiny. I would say not more than 100 haha

It is probably 100 per floor ;) lol

GDC should be going bonkers right about now :lol:

Tomorrow will be fun, then :P

GDC should be going bonkers right about now :lol:

Tomorrow will be fun, then :P

it's pretty late on the east coast so I'm sure in the morning everyone will wake up to this most wonderful news

Hoping for some good footage. I love when he goes acoustic.

Archived