My Green Day Collection is for Sale :(

Bundita

UPDATED: July 7th Hi everyone! As sad as I am to part with my Green Day stuff, I really need money for college (#collegestudentprobs) so I'm selling my Green Day stuff. If there is anything(s) that you are interested in, let me know and I will list it on Poshmark for sale (this way the transaction could be safe for both of us). I am willing to bundle. Most of this stuff is brand new and really rare, but I will give you the specifics of sizing/ pricing and whatnot if you are are interested in it (please no lowballing, this took years of hunting to collect)! Comment below!!! Thanks everyone <3

http://imgur.com/ZCHB99P

http://imgur.com/ANABRcL

http://imgur.com/dDRnp2m

http://imgur.com/DMbA2BR

http://imgur.com/GBobiNC

Still Available:

- Uno Dos Tre Box Set

- GD 2009 Summer Tour Shirt

- GD Molotov Cocktail Tee

- Uno Dos Tres Tee

- Awesome As F** promo tee

- 21st Century Breakdown Bandana

- Fever Charm Tee

- GD 2010 National Tour Shirt

- GD DVDs

- Oh Love Single

- Green Day Magazines

- Awesome As F** Promo Lithograph Set

- Foxboro Hot Tubs Sticker

- Adeline Rec Keychain and Sticker

- Awesome as F** Keychain

- Autographed Tony Vincent (St. Jimmy on Broadway) Album

- Studded belt and cuff

- GD Baseball Cap

Sold:

-Adeline Skully Shirt

-Green Day Mug
-Kerplunk Vinyl
-Green Day Rusty Hoodies
-American Idiot Heart Handgrenade Purse
-AI Backpack
-Green Day Tour 2009 Illustrated Tee
-Bullet in a Bible Long Sleeve Pullover
-Know Your Enemy Single
-Uno Dos Tre Patch
-Operation ivy Patch
-Star Patches

I'm sorry you have to sell this stuff, because it's honestly beautiful. What size are you in clothes?

I'm sorry you have to sell this stuff, because it's honestly beautiful. What size are you in clothes?

All of these vary in sizes but a lot of them are in women's medium (the unisex ones are small). Which ones are you specifically interested in?

All of these vary in sizes but a lot of them are in women's medium (the unisex ones are small). Which ones are you specifically interested in?

I was just curious, thank you for telling me! :D

Name your price for the backpack, I'll help you get through college. And whatever the thing is next to it, that looks like it would fit my insulin pump supplies very nicely!

Name your price for the backpack, I'll help you get through college. And whatever the thing is next to it, that looks like it would fit my insulin pump supplies very nicely!

Right now the backpack and handgrenade wallet is on hold, but I'll let you know if it becomes available :)

How much for the 21st Breakdown book

I was thinking $30 Since it's limited edition :)

Is the Adeline Skully shirt one of the unisex smalls? If so, how much? I haven't had an Adeline shirt since I lost my kick-ass checkerboard tee my first year of college!!

And OMG THE KERPLUNK VINYL!!! How much for that?! That's the one I need to complete my Green Day studio-album-on-vinyl collection!!

Right now the backpack and handgrenade wallet is on hold, but I'll let you know if it becomes available :)

I was thinking $30 Since I bought it for $36 at Best Buy

I got it for $19.99 on release day there

What size is white illustrated Green Day shirt?

I'm a small/XS in unisex/men's and a L/XL in juniors

And how much for the coffee cup?

Thanks for your answers :)

What size is white illustrated Green Day shirt?

I'm a small/XS in unisex/men's and a L/XL in juniors

And how much for the coffee cup?

Thanks for your answers :)

The white illustrated Green Day shirt is on hold but the coffee cup is $10 + shipping and handling ($4.99 for priority mail shipping via poshmark) I'll also throw in a few stickers

Is the Adeline Skully shirt one of the unisex smalls? If so, how much? I haven't had an Adeline shirt since I lost my kick-ass checkerboard tee my first year of college!!

And OMG THE KERPLUNK VINYL!!! How much for that?! That's the one I need to complete my Green Day studio-album-on-vinyl collection!!

Yes the Adeline Skully shirt is unisex small :)

I can bundle both of them for $26 (plus $4.99 priority shipping via poshmark :) ) Would that work for you? I'll also through in a few buttons and stickers!

I originally bought the shirt for $20 and the vinyl for $20 plush shipping for both!

Ooh how much is the 21st Century Breakdown font jacket? I've been looking for one on Ebay, but they go for an outrageous amount :lol:

Ooh how much is the 21st Century Breakdown font jacket? I've been looking for one on Ebay, but they go for an outrageous amount :lol:

That one is on hold currently but I will let you know if it becomes available :)

I'm willing to buy that Know Your Enemy single. How much are you pricing it for?

oh my lerd how much for the long sleeve shirt that has green day on the sleeves? and the patches? ahhh I need all of this. Take my money lol

I'm willing to buy that Know Your Enemy single. How much are you pricing it for?

I PM'd you :)

oh my lerd how much for the long sleeve shirt that has green day on the sleeves? and the patches? ahhh I need all of this. Take my money lol

I PM'd you :)

Just a heads up for anyone who's reading this thread and is interested in some of this stuff: the Kerplunk vinyl and the Adeline Skully tee are officially off the table!! I just sent Bundita the money for them via PayPal and she's shipping them out to me on Friday! :)

SOLD: Green Day Mug, Adeline Skully Shirt, Kerplunk Vinyl, both Green Day Hoodies, American Idiot Heart Handgrenade Purse, AI Backpack, Green Day Tour 2009 Shirt, Green Day Bullet in a Bible Long Sleeve, Know Your Enemy Single, Op Ivy + Green Day Patches, Star Patches :)

More items to be posted soon! Thank you GD Fam <3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, how much do you want for the Adeline key ring and sticker?

Hi, how much do you want for the Adeline key ring and sticker?

Hi :) I PM'd you

Archived