Does Billie Joe look scary or mean?

Billie Hoe

On 6/7/2015 at 5:40 PM, Billie Hoe said:

I just google searched "Billie Joe" for a picture of him that could demonstrate his asymmetrical or symmetrical face... Instead I found this and I can't stop laughing now.

This is too funny :D

This is awful! :lol::lol:

He looks 60 in this pic :D

Great Dave Gohl pic, thanks for sharing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was younger and all the visuals I had of Billie were from music videos and photos in magazines, I thought he looked like he’d be an asshole but not scary. Once you see him laugh though, all that impression is gone. 

Billie is possibly the least threatening and scary little manlet I've ever seen (I say this with love)

I honestly dont think he could look scary if he tried. Perhaps someone could think he looks mean, but plenty of people can look mean at times, so it would be a weird judgement to make regardless. So yeah, I definitely think he is pretty far from looking scary. 

On 6/7/2015 at 9:40 AM, Billie Hoe said:

I just google searched "Billie Joe" for a picture of him that could demonstrate his asymmetrical or symmetrical face... Instead I found this and I can't stop laughing now.

This is too funny :D

This is awful! :lol::lol:

He looks 60 in this pic :D

That is like my least favorite picture of him ever.  I hate it when he has a beard. It does not work for him at all!

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

That is like my least favorite picture of him ever.  I hate it when he has a beard. It does not work for him at all!

Sorry photo wouldn't upload

On 17/06/2018 at 2:12 AM, Green Day In Seattle said:

One of my friends keeps insisting that he looks like a hobbit. :dry: 

One of my friends said that too :lol:

I just read the entire thread to know what this is all about.

Billie was scaring me a long time ago (like in the 1990s/beginning of the 2000s). He wasn't scary with his physical apparence. He was scary with his behaviour. Well, more exactly from what I can hear in the medias. Even if I was attracted to GD, I wanted to hate him and the band. The first time I ever saw Billie on tv was when he got arrested for DUI. (I probably saw him before in magazines and newspaper, but I don't remember.) A year later, I decided I had to stop and look into the band. Billie isn't scary at all. The medias made him look scary. 

Billie has a big heart. He cares for many people and he wants justice. He sure did some mistakes in the past and he had his own demons, but he is just like everyone else.

On 6/6/2015 at 3:09 PM, Hermione said:

I heard that sometimes he gives himself the creeps

giphy.gif

He's literally the least scary person on earth. He has the kindest/sweetest face I've ever seen.

How could anybody ever find that scary?:huh::unsure:

On 6/7/2015 at 9:15 PM, DarcyJ76 said:

Ok, well, I have the definitive answer. I asked my 9 and 11 year old nieces "What do you think of this guy?" and showed them a few pictures. The 9 year old said "why is he wearing make up". I explained guyliner to them and how important it is to look for in a mate. She concluded "He looks fine". My 11 year old niece said, without me coaching her, "He looks creepy, and it's not the guy liner. It's the way he stares into your soul and can see all the darkest parts of you". I said "you are 11, you have no dark parts" (they are very innocent kids) and she said "But if I did, he'd know them". So there you have the answer.

That's freaky!

Archived