Rock and Roll Hall of Fame live thread

Fuzz

You can watch the Full Induction here in HD 720P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfu6gXS0nDU

The video is playable in every country except the USA and Canada which HBO have blocked.

Here's a video of them performing Basket Case in 1080P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWXAWa554io

Which can be viewed Worldwide

I uploaded both videos :)

• Like 2

Just because it's says 1080p HD on YouTube, doesn't mean it's HD. All of the videos above are pretty poor quality vise :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hell, I'd fuck Joan. :P That comment wasn't inappropriate at all.

Well now there is another thing we agree on

I can still see the full ceremony video so I think it's still just blocked in the US.

Thanks Todd! Please share when there is a HD one too?

When we get an HD one we'll make a thread for it in the downloads section
  • Like 3

Watching RRHOF last night gave me joy and inspiration. Green Day's speeches were full of pure heart and soul and I love them so much for everything they do. Their live performances of AI, When I Come Around, and Basket Case were the best I've ever heard them play. And seeing their families and friends in tears of joy made me tear up as well. The Hall of Fame made me realize, "This is why I love this band, this is why I love these men, this is why they are my idols. I wish that someday I can make a difference in people's lives like they did in mine. I love Green Day, and I always will"

• Like 1

this is why I love these men,

Green Day has helped many people come out of the closet.

• Like 1

Green Day has helped many people come out of the closet.

We can all agree on that :runaround:

I've recorded it to my DVR, and I have an app that lets me stream from my dish DVR in 1080p but the damn thing always glitches and says "Initializing" forever.

I wanna see the basket case intro

only thing I can find is this

Did an "exclusive announcement" happen? I read through this whole thread and didn't see it, so I hope I didn't miss it!

Did an "exclusive announcement" happen? I read through this whole thread and didn't see it, so I hope I didn't miss it!

Nah there was no exclusive announcement and the band never said there'd be one, it was just made up in some article. If you've seen people asking about it on here recently they were most likely joking (maybe you are too, I don't know :lol:).

• Like 1