Rock and Roll Hall of Fame live thread

Fuzz

I don't think they cut really any of green day's speech, but I did notice they cut some of fall out boy and I think little bits of the performance.

Really enjoying pretty much all of these performances. Thought what the first member of the blackhearts said about miley's speech was totally innappropriate and uneccessary but other than that it's been really great.

Oh it was really surprising to see john just balling his eyes out. That's a special thing. Almost teared up a bit.

• Like 3

I don't think they cut really any of green day's speech, but I did notice they cut some of fall out boy and I think little bits of the performance.

Really enjoying pretty much all of these performances. Thought what the first member of the blackhearts said about miley's speech was totally innappropriate and uneccessary but other than that it's been really great.

Oh it was really surprising to see john just balling his eyes out. That's a special thing. Almost teared up a bit.

Seeing John made me tear up. I was actually shaking too.

• Like 2

What did the black heart guy say??

What did the black heart guy say??

I assume he's talking about the line "We all wanted to fuck Joan"

• Like 2

I assume he's talking about the line "We all wanted to fuck Joan"

Ahh my cable was out (due to weather and flooding) so missed 95% of Joan's part gotta wait for the encore

...The days you wish you had HBO :lol: Oh well, I'll watch it on Youtube in a couple days haha

Aww I missed it. But I'd already seen a pretty good video of their lovely speeches. Looking forward to seeing the live footage that was broadcast!

I NEED to watch this again without having to have to reload it every 5 mins. lol
Anyone have a dl link yet, please?

Aww I missed it. But I'd already seen a pretty good video of their lovely speeches. Looking forward to seeing the live footage that was broadcast!

The full speeches were better, because these were edited. However! Seeing them cut to family and friends (the Armstrongs, Brittney, Larry, John Kiffmeyer) was very lovely to see. Really added to the emotion to see their friends and family with tears in their eyes.

The full speeches were better, because these were edited. However! Seeing them cut to family and friends (the Armstrongs, Brittney, Larry, John Kiffmeyer) was very lovely to see. Really added to the emotion to see their friends and family with tears in their eyes.

Oh how nice, looking forward to seeing that as well then!

Hell, I'd fuck Joan. :P That comment wasn't inappropriate at all.

• Like 3

I'd fuck Jeff Matika, but I'm not a pigeon. :(

He doesn't fuck pigeons, per se. I hear he just gently fondles them.

Requesting video of performance and speech ASAP :D

edit: Can only find low quality clips on YouTube..

I was going to order HBO so I could DVR it and use my DVD recorder to burn it, but then I saw HBO is gonna be free June 19-22 so I figured I'd wait until then and watch/tape it from On Demand. Since, yknow, I already knew what happened :lol:

Edit: Video already taken down, HBO doesn't fuck around!

• Like 1

Wow, how long has it been since Billie actually sang the first verse of American Idiot?

It was weird to hear him sing "calling out to Idiot America" live, too!

The only part of their speech that I could tell they cut down was when Mike thanked Michael Mayer and the American Idiot show, which made me sad. I was hoping they would pan to Michael like they did for Larry and others.