Rock and Roll Hall of Fame live thread

Fuzz

Brandon bought this shirt. We also have the magnet on our fridge. :) 

I have the magnet on my shelf here :P They were selling them when I visited the HOF 3 weeks before the induction :D 

• Like 1

& you have a certain picture on the wall:)

... actually, I don't yet. :(

It costs more than $100 to get a version without the watermark printed from Getty Images, and no stores around here will print it with the watermark on it! I feel so bad spending that much money on one picture, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it for myself as a Christmas present in a couple months. :P 

• Like 1

... actually, I don't yet. :(

It costs more than $100 to get a version without the watermark printed from Getty Images, and no stores around here will print it with the watermark on it! I feel so bad spending that much money on one picture, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it for myself as a Christmas present in a couple months. :P 

Is it a green day picture?

I have the magnet on my shelf here :P They were selling them when I visited the HOF 3 weeks before the induction :D 

I didn't realize you were in the Cleve! What did you think?

Is it a green day picture?

It's the only picture with Green Day in it that matters to me... :P 

I contacted Getty Images and they said I can buy it off photos.com with a frame and free shipping and no watermark, but the smallest size and style is $157, which I just can't justify right now... :( I'm hoping there will be some online sales around Christmastime (maybe Cyber Monday?) where I can get it cheaper.

aRXNBAu.jpg

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
  • Like 2

I didn't realize you were in the Cleve! What did you think?

It's the only picture with Green Day in it that matters to me... :P 

Hidden Content

It was fun! I went with my boy scout troop, it was part of our spring break backpacking/camping trip. I would have posted pictures, but after 4 nights of camping and only one shower the whole week, my face was a fucking acne disaster. As soon as I got home and saw myself in the mirror, I was devastated :lol:  

As we were walking through the parking lot by the museum, I saw a car with an "Op Ivy" license plate, and I thought that was cooler than anything in the museum! after the museum, we went right to some camp ground, so I didn't get to see much of the city besides the parking lots and the gas station that we stopped at. 

• Like 1

It was fun! I went with my boy scout troop, it was part of our spring break backpacking/camping trip. I would have posted pictures, but after 4 nights of camping and only one shower the whole week, my face was a fucking acne disaster. As soon as I got home and saw myself in the mirror, I was devastated :lol:  

As we were walking through the parking lot by the museum, I saw a car with an "Op Ivy" license plate, and I thought that was cooler than anything in the museum! after the museum, we went right to some camp ground, so I didn't get to see much of the city besides the parking lots and the gas station that we stopped at. 

You sent pictures to me! :D

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

https://www.rockhall.com/inductees/green-day

On September 9, 1994, Green Day took the stage for a free outdoor concert at the Hatch Shell in Boston. The art deco amphitheater and spacious lawn typically hosted more genteel entertainment; the house band was the Boston Pops Orchestra.

But the punk-rock trio - singer-guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong, bassist Mike Dirnt, and drummer Tré Cool Bearne out to a roiling sea of adolescent expectation later estimated by police at sixty-five thousand people.

That mass of flannel and baggy shorts turned into a whirlpool of slam-dancing as soon as Green Day pulled the pin on “Welcome to Paradise,” the sardonic opening grenade on their major-label debut, Dookie.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...