Review of Green Day's Gilman show in Kerrang

WorryRock02

Green Day in the next kerrang's issue:

k1570_asking_alexandria_-blurred.jpg?455

Here's a preview:

1570_Green_Day_lives.jpg?455978

Sometimes I wonder if we should just have a Kerrang thread providing weekly updates :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if we should just have a Kerrang thread providing weekly updates :lol:

I'm all for it, as it's hard to track them all down.

What would be good is if people would make a new thread when there's a significant thing about them in there (or in any magazine) instead of posting everything in Random News :P

I've split this into its own thread this time. Much better to have a new thread for people to notice than to have cool things hidden in Random News so always feel free to make one.

God Kerrang...next week I'm guessing posters from the show and the week after a look back at the show again and news about their show in August haha.

Next month in Kerrang a Kerrang exclusive! Green Day to perform at a Kentucky music festival!

Next month in Kerrang a Kerrang exclusive! Green Day to perform at a Kentucky music festival!

Yeah but it has to be more discreet to make you buy it first...something like A Kerrang Exclusive - New Green Day Live Dates!! Then everyone freaks out and buys it thinking they actually have an exclusive and GD are coming to the UK; only to read weeks old news about one lousy show thousands of miles away. That's classic Kerrang style. That's why people should stick to reading scans on here. At the very least save the environment lol.

Great review, very enthusiastic! And they really like to mention "heeey-ohhh" don't they :lol:

Archived