Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

COME TO ARGENTINA!!!!!!

So as I just said, enough of this. It has nothing to do with the topic of the thread and is becoming tiresome so the end.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day performing at Kentucky Speedway? Never thought I would have the context to post this image here... My Nascar '14 ride.

OyIYgEE.png

This should be the cover for the bootleg of this concert.

Alf I think the original joke is really only aimed at very obnoxious fans who constantly post stuff like that, not at every fan from Brazil. However...

...how about all of you give it a rest now and stop trying to wind him up.

ok but y did u quote me

ok but y did u quote me

Oh I didn't mean to, apologies. I'll remove it.

If the only thing people want to post about is something other than the subject of the thread then I'm not bothered if I murdered it. Feel free to continue discussing Green Day playing the NiFi Music Fest!

So, how far do you think they'll get through American Idiot before someone shoots at the stage? My money's on halfway through the second line.

So, how far do you think they'll get through American Idiot before someone shoots at the stage? My money's on halfway through the second line.

I've got the picture of borat singing the anthem - is the place really bad?

It's a country festival. Country music attracts rednecks like flies to shit, and what's the only thing rednecks love more than country? Guns.

Could be a bloodbath.

It's a country festival. Country music attracts rednecks like flies to shit, and what's the only thing rednecks love more than country? Guns.

Could be a bloodbath.

From what I've seen of the line-up, country rednecks aren't going to want to go and they probably don't have $200 to spend to just go fight the bands. :P

Also, it's not in southeastern Kentucky (I think), which is the worst part, lmao

I knew there was a reason I loved you. :wub:

I was wondering that. I wouldn't go just for this but if there were other shows...

This so much.

I knew there was a reason I loved you. :wub:

But how funny was that movie. I'm not sure how funny you Americans found it but that dinner scene

But how funny was that movie. I'm not sure how funny you Americans found it but that dinner scene

That was the funniest movie ever made and the dinner scene was the best scene ever. Do you know they had to film that twice because the original conference was a bunch of engineers and they just ignored them. I can watch that movie on constant replay.

Honestly, I really don't think we're going to have any issues getting last-minute tickets (preferably day passes) to this... the cheapest tier of tickets are still available, and the festival doesn't even have 300 followers on Twitter, 3,000 likes on Facebook or 100 followers on Instagram. I think it's the perfect balance of a completely fucked up lineup, overpriced tickets and the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere. At this point, I want to hold out for a day pass as long as I can!

Honestly, I really don't think we're going to have any issues getting last-minute tickets (preferably day passes) to this... the cheapest tier of tickets are still available, and the festival doesn't even have 300 followers on Twitter, 3,000 likes on Facebook or 100 followers on Instagram. I think it's the perfect balance of a completely fucked up lineup, overpriced tickets and the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere. At this point, I want to hold out for a day pass as long as I can!

Yesterday on Twitter I said to them, "Hope single day tickets become available! That would be great for a college student like me with a busy schedule!" to which they replied, "We love busy college students! ;)" So I guess that's a good sign for single day passes?

Yesterday on Twitter I said to them, "Hope single day tickets become available! That would be great for a college student like me with a busy schedule!" to which they replied, "We love busy college students! ;)" So I guess that's a good sign for single day passes?

I tweeted at them about it and they didn't reply at all. :(

I'm gonna say it'll be the mindfuck America line. Surely they won't be able to handle having the words 'fuck America' next to each other?

I find it so funny that y'all are so enthralled by the idea of rednecks.

I find it so funny that y'all are so enthralled by the idea of rednecks.

Ohio State fans are worse, tbh.

So much worse. The more hardcore they are, the worse they get.

Clearly, you've never seen a Gator fan walk into a Seminole bar and jump up on a chair shouting, "Fuck her right in the pussy!".

I just got an email from ticket service telling me my price for my tickets has been adjusted from $245 to $199. Did anyone else but tickets yet and get this email? I guess I have to call the number they sent and confirm this, but it's a nice surprise if it's true.

Must be having trouble selling tickets? I wonder if prices will drop soon?

Yeah, they just posted on Twitter that for a limited time 3 day passes will be $199.

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived