Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact Green Day NiFucked NiFi. They got payed, then cancelled so NiFi went belly up. I know because my great uncle was one of the managers. 

On 12/5/2015, 4:01:23, Lady Nightlife said:

except they didn't make money. they got NiFucked.

Except they did make money...they made $1.8 million in fact. Yeah that's right people they made nearly 2 million dollars for a gig they never actually played. No wonder they think their pj's are worth $75 :lol:

14 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

Except they did make money...they made $1.8 million in fact. Yeah that's right people they made nearly 2 million dollars for a gig they never actually played. No wonder they think their pj's are worth $75 :lol:

No source confirmed whether they were actually paid or only that a contract agreed that's what they'd be paid if they actually performed.

• 8 months later...

I've just come back from NiFi, EPIC! This festival keeps getting better and better every year, I can't even imagine what next year is going to be like!!?? Ignited pack was totally worth it, I stayed in exclusive camp site "The Village" (even its name is exclusive) and my bunk bed with a table beside it was so nice and so worth the $300! Can't wait to do it again next year. Actually it doesn't matter what bands play next year, I'm going to book my plane right now to frickin Sparta, Kentucky, to attend this amazing experience again, I declare myself a Superfan! The line up combination of rock and country music brought together people of all types to the point that I was standing next to a girl wearing leather clothes and a 70 year old telling sexist jokes, all united by NiFi love! <3 PLUS, I even met the chef that was advertised on the Superfan pack (one of Sparta's best chefs!) and their PR person, who did such a great promotion job to make NiFi reach 600 likes on Facebook. It's been so amazing that it's hard to believe it actually happened! #nifi #superfan #musicignited #middleofnowhere #ilovenifitospartaandback #nifi2017comesoonplease #nifuckedforlife

On 8/29/2016 at 10:46 PM, sara_gd said:

I've just come back from NiFi, EPIC! This festival keeps getting better and better every year, I can't even imagine what next year is going to be like!!?? Ignited pack was totally worth it, I stayed in exclusive camp site "The Village" (even its name is exclusive) and my bunk bed with a table beside it was so nice and so worth the $300! Can't wait to do it again next year. Actually it doesn't matter what bands play next year, I'm going to book my plane right now to frickin Sparta, Kentucky, to attend this amazing experience again, I declare myself a Superfan! The line up combination of rock and country music brought together people of all types to the point that I was standing next to a girl wearing leather clothes and a 70 year old telling sexist jokes, all united by NiFi love! <3 PLUS, I even met the chef that was advertised on the Superfan pack (one of Sparta's best chefs!) and their PR person, who did such a great promotion job to make NiFi reach 600 likes on Facebook. It's been so amazing that it's hard to believe it actually happened! #nifi #superfan #musicignited #middleofnowhere #ilovenifitospartaandback #nifi2017comesoonplease #nifuckedforlife

omfg i forgot the place was called Sparta thank you for that you are my favourite

I was there this year, too! Green Day showed up to make up for the last year and played Revolution Radio all the way through. It's the best thing they did since Nimrod! Totally worth it! 

The festival was very well organized as well, my only complaint is that I could hardly see over the corn that was growing on the field it was held on...but every festival has their thing. NiFi Corn > mud at Glastonbury. 

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I was there this year, too! Green Day showed up to make up for the last year and played Revolution Radio all the way through. It's the best thing they did since Nimrod! Totally worth it! 

The festival was very well organized as well, my only complaint is that I could hardly see over the corn that was growing on the field it was held on...but every festival has their thing. NiFi Corn > mud at Glastonbury. 

not even funny

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Not letting this thread die till a mod kills it off. 

Your wish has been granted.  Since this never happened, and was due to happen ages ago anyway, i don't see anything of value that can be contributed or any other reason for keeping this thread open, so I'm gonna go ahead and close it now. 

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived