Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was cancelled? Or is everyone just joking? No pics/vids?

No, we really lost the chance to do all those drugs. 

Well I don't know about you guys, but I had a great time. I loved the new album they debuted!

Cant blieve they did a sequel to Nightlife. Billies freestyle rap skills are whack!

Cant blieve they did a sequel to Nightlife. Billies freestyle rap skills are whack!

lil B could do better C: 

I need to book plane tickets and hotel room asap. there's no way I'm missing nifi 2016.

Lucky bastards who got there this year!

And did you see, did you see? Depp joined them unexpected and unannounced for a guitar solo! Sharing pot and Jack Daniels after the show in his trailer with BJ and friends. Well, maybe just tabloid...

And did you see, did you see? Depp joined them unexpected and unannounced for a guitar solo! Sharing pot and Jack Daniels after the show in his trailer with BJ and friends. Well, maybe just tabloid...

could be true 

Kevin Smith at his Q&A did say Depp thinks of himself not as an actor but as a failed musician (he really did report that) 

could be true 

Kevin Smith at his Q&A did say Depp thinks of himself not as an actor but as a failed musician (he really did report that) 

Yes, yes, I know! There will be an album release "Hollywood Vampires" along with him on guitar, Alice Cooper, Paul McCartney, and friends on 11th September. Depp started as a musician and got stranded as an actor. :)

Yes, yes, I know! There will be an album release "Hollywood Vampires" along with him on guitar, Alice Cooper, Paul McCartney, and friends on 11th September. Depp started as a musician and got stranded as an actor. :)

Ok, now you're just making shit up. Knock it off. :mad:

Well Im on my way home i missed the whole performance waiting for the restrooms.. I dont know what to do with all these pee cups so im luggin them around in a bindle 

Ok, now you're just making shit up. Knock it off. :mad:

Well, I just try to blend in with the forum...  :D

What a trip! Going to get a NiFi tattoo to remember such an amazing weekend/festival #superfan 
It wasn't just music - it was music IGNITED!!!!!

Take a skin coloured tattoo, that would be as unique and cool as the NiFi festival.

Green Day was paid $1.8 million for the festival. They were the highest paid group scheduled. 

The Chapter 7 bankruptcy documents reveal how much each artist was paid in advance for NiFi Music Fest. Green Day received $1.8 million and Kings of Leon and Miranda Lambert $1 million each. Hank Williams, Jr., was paid half of his $225,000 fee and Trace Adkins was to be paid $85,000 to perform. Other less popular bands such as Weezer, Josh Turner, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Moon Taxi and Joe Nichols were paid between $1,000 and more than $100,000.

http://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/festival-launched-by-bottlerock-insiders-goes-bankrupt/article_0f35d10f-7318-5f69-a854-4b5f5ec0dab4.html

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived