Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

hey guys billie joe and i are on our way now!! see u soon xoxo

Wait, I thought Billie Joe was already hanging out with Carling...

There's still no one in line but me, and that security guard keeps telling me to leave. He says that Green Day's not coming, and he's gonna call the cops if I don't. I told him to try it. They'd side with me as soon as I tell them about his plan to get his friends on the barrier.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the restrooms are being used.. gotta pee in my 40 dollar Nifi medium drink cup

All the restrooms are being used.. gotta pee in my 40 dollar Nifi medium drink cup

is it that packed? 

is it that packed? 

Either that or someone locked all the doors

Billie Joe came straight to my tent and gave me his autograph. This was worth the money, travelling, and camping out for.

to all who is attending plz take photos :D i need to see my beloved Beej and Jason. 

Billie Joe came straight to my tent and gave me his autograph. This was worth the money, travelling, and camping out for.

I'm still trying to get this security guard to go away and let me in. :(

Billie came to your tent and all you got was his autograph? 

Billie came to your tent and all you got was his autograph? 

I'm keeping it PG.

What would Hannah say? 

god billie not this again how many times do I need to tell you not to go into fans' tents and give them autographs. Jesus.

cmon Green day should be performing any minute. i really dont wanna sit through the country bullshit. 

So I just bailed out of jail. That security guard is really committed to his act. I mean, come on, I was the only person in line. His friends were still going to get barrier. I can't believe he'd call the cops and lie to them like that just to make sure they were at the front. What a dick. I hope someone shows this post to Green Day so they go to NiFi management and alert them to the behavior of the event staff. This is unacceptable. And to make it even worse, I've been trespassed from Kentucky Speedway! I can never go back there, and they won't give me a refund. I might just go home. This is bullshit, guys. :(

Really impressed with NiFi! 10/10 to the organisers - what a turn out! 

pni0810woodstockcolumn6.jpg

Really impressed with NiFi! 10/10 to the organisers - what a turn out! 

pni0810woodstockcolumn6.jpg

I see that asshole security guard let his friends in :mad:

Green Day will be taking the stage within the next hour!!!! SO EXCITED! Here's hannah and me in the pit. FRONT ROW BITCHES!

11175029_1591510357763462_75462843264626

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived