Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

Cincinnati might as well just be in Kentucky. Same goes for Toledo to Michigan.

I just looked and saw that the NiFi twitter account has 415 followers...how embarrassing.

their instagram has 165

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same goes for Toledo to Michigan.

You take that back, sir!

You take that back, sir!

Jump to the :25 mark of this video. Classic.

Trying to get tickets for this, it's being a nightmare :cry: It looks like I can't get them either with my spanish or my irish card........... I rang ticketfly and they told me maybe I could get a card in the US? Does anybody know how that works? I'll have to pay the $99 now :dry: but if I can at least get the damned tickets...! :(

Trying to get tickets for this, it's being a nightmare :cry: It looks like I can't get them either with my spanish or my irish card........... I rang ticketfly and they told me maybe I could get a card in the US? Does anybody know how that works? I'll have to pay the $99 now :dry: but if I can at least get the damned tickets...! :(

I can get them for you as it worked for me but perhaps it might be easier to find somebody in the US who you can transfer the money to - that way you can get them delivered and don't have to collect them.

I was thinking about changing my shipping address to a US one if I could find somebody who would give me my ticket.

Would anyone mind to do that? We'd transfer the money into your account tomorrow morning right away

I've already got my ticket but if anybody from the US is able to buy two day tickets tonight that would be fab as it makes things a lot easier.

You would get the money in your account soon after :)

Haha, nobody would fight over Toledo, that was amazing.

I can buy tickets for two overseas people, but how does that work? They send the bracelet thing to me and I send it to you? Or they ship it to you?

Is anyone NOT camping and staying in a hotel? I am trying to find a hotel that like, 99% chance does not have bed bugs, so I am thinking I might actually stay in Cincinnati. I have no idea, though.

Haha, nobody would fight over Toledo, that was amazing.

I can buy tickets for two overseas people, but how does that work? They send the bracelet thing to me and I send it to you? Or they ship it to you?

Is anyone NOT camping and staying in a hotel? I am trying to find a hotel that like, 99% chance does not have bed bugs, so I am thinking I might actually stay in Cincinnati. I have no idea, though.

Thank you for the offer, but Ive already bought the tickets.

It worked on my card just not for people in Spain.

Thank you for the offer though :P

i haven't bought tickets for me and ceadagh yet either oops

Better hurry. If you don't buy your ticket within the next 748.2325579 years, they might sell enough tickets to make you show up no later than 5:00 PM for barrier.

I got a Motel 6 about 20 minutes away from the Speedway. I'm super cheap and three nights only cost $156, plus that will be split with my friend that's going.

I got a Motel 6 about 20 minutes away from the Speedway. I'm super cheap and three nights only cost $156, plus that will be split with my friend that's going.

In Kentucky, $52/night should get you a five-star resort complete with manservants and your own personal fluffer.

yes let's all keep pretending the south is a horrible uncivilized place with no nice establishments or decent people of any sort because that's the #cool and #trendy thing to do

y'all aren't as funny as you think tbqh

yes let's all keep pretending the south is a horrible uncivilized place with no nice establishments or decent people of any sort because that's the #cool and #trendy thing to do

I recognize that there are nice places down south (I grew up there ffs), but I reserve the right to mock Kentucky, Alabama, most of Florida and all of Georgia, aside from Atlanta and Savannah, relentlessly. Kentucky's just the easiest target right now because of NiFail. :P

Omg, this festival is such a shitshow! You can't take any of its promotions seriously.

I can't work out if I feel sorry for NiFi or not

Omg, this festival is such a shitshow! You can't take any of its promotions seriously.

This is what happens when you hold a festival in the middle of nowhere with a lineup that looks like the editors of Rolling Stone threw darts at a "names people know" wall.

Yeah, people act like the South is shitty, but go to any big Southern city and you'll find the same sort of nice accommodations, good restaurants, etc. as you would find in a Northern city. We have shitty hotels and stuff anywhere you go up North that is rural and in the middle of fucking nowhere, too.

yeah admittedly a lot of the rural south is pretty backwards but i mean you get that anywhere?? rednecks exist in places other than kentucky. all the cities i've been to are really cool anyway, nashville is my favorite place in the world and atlanta is pretty cool too. plus sparta is really close to louisville and it's fun, wouldn't mind taking a daytrip there on saturday. they have an amazing zoo.

THANK YOU.

Don't worry, I'll still point and laugh at southerners who fly the confederate flag, hate gay people, and guzzle mayonnaise so that they can stay fat as fuck :P

...you just described Kentucky.

"Come to this festival, it'll be fun, we swear!"
"Buy 3-day passes, they're a steal, we swear!"
"Buy these cheaper passes, last chance, we swear!"
"Get 1-day passes, limited time only, we swear!"
"Give us money, we need money, please..."

THANK YOU.

Awwwww, have I touched a nerve? Here you go: southerners are a bunch of Cracker Barrel redneck racist backwards illiterate incestuous pigfuckers who drive busted-ass 1982 Ford pickups with a rebel flag the size of a sperm whale flying in back.

"Come to this festival, it'll be fun, we swear!"
"Buy 3-day passes, they're a steal, we swear!"
"Buy these cheaper passes, last chance, we swear!"
"Get 1-day passes, limited time only, we swear!"
"Give us money, we need money, please..."

Coming soon to a Gofundme page near you: The Drive to Save the NiFi Festival

I genuinely could see them setting up a gofundme tho. rip.

anything south of canada is shitty and uncivilized tbh :D

How DARE you.

I will give you a pass because today is America's Hat Day, but watch yourself in the future :angry:

11702814_10153540365343706_4229300055739

Somebody should really make a Gofundme for the NiFi festival, asking for help covering the costs so that they can offer basic things like food, water, toilets and electricity during the festival. I've got something written up and ready to post on Gofundme, but I really don't want to risk being sued lol

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived