Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

yeah, i'll only consider it if they have day passes. we'll see, i guess....

Bruno looked into it, 3 day passes only. :(

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the FAQ section there may be day passes available closer to the time of the show.... time to figure out if this is AT ALL doable for me :lol:

Bruno looked into it, 3 day passes only. :(

why? that's so dumb. they'd get way more people going if they didn't have to commit/pay to a whole shitty weekend full of shitty bands. guess i'll wait it out and see, but i really don't think i'll be able to swing it if i have to pay $300. :( i still have to spend money to GET there

why? that's so dumb. they'd get way more people going if they didn't have to commit/pay to a whole shitty weekend full of shitty bands. guess i'll wait it out and see, but i really don't think i'll be able to swing it if i have to pay $300. :( i still have to spend money to GET there

Fly into my city and we can drive.... all 10 hours :D

I think they are probably doing it because, as Mar pointed out, they were probably offered alot of money. And they are just getting back into touring, this is probably just another way to keep them going why they work on a new album and full fledged tour.

Wasn't there some festival a few years ago that they were supposed to play at but the promoter wouldn't hire them because they wanted $1M adn that was way over their budget. I think the festsival went bankrupt.

I agree. I'm hoping they release same day passes. I'm not going to buy anything until this is confirmed by the band.

I agree. I'm hoping they release same day passes. I'm not going to buy anything until this is confirmed by the band.

i really just want to reunite with the cleveland gang tbh

Fly into my city and we can drive.... all 10 hours :D

that will most likely be my plan, tbh :P

i really just want to reunite with the cleveland gang tbh

if we don't get in, we will just have a reunion listening in from the outside. :lol:

I just got approved for a new credit card to get my ticket

That's a very sound financial decision.

if we don't get in, we will just have a reunion listening in from the outside. :lol:

dear god no then we'll be like the horrible people who said they'd come to cleveland just to sit outside the venue and cry pathetically. I REFUSE TO BE THOSE PEOPLE.

If we don't get in I'll piss on a security guard to distract them and you guys can make a run for it.

That's a very sound financial decision.

Paying 25/month for That while building my credit isn't bad.

fuck me

No thanks. Taken.

Sounds like a corporate nightmare.

I wonder if the organizers have ever actually seen a Green Day performance, tbh.

I'm legitimately impressed that the people who put this festival together managed to create such a completely shitty line-up. It's not worth upwards of $300, even with Green Day in the line-up.

Weezer and Flogging Molly are awesome, Kings of Leon has at least a song or two that are enjoyable, but yeah, everything else is basicallly shit. How is Weezer not headlining ahead of KOL or *shudder* Miranda Lambert?

My question is, why is Green Day agreeing to play this shit hole?

I mean, it'll be hilarious for them to perform American Idiot while surrounded by everything that inspired American Idiot, but that's the only upside I can see :P

The irony of it all did strike me. Green Day at a NASCAR track in Kentucky. Do you think the crowd will realize that the joke's on them? Do you think the event's organizers have ever actually seen a Green Day performance of any song ever?

I just got approved for a new credit card to get my ticket

Not a sagacious course of action.

If we don't get in I'll piss on a security guard to distract them and you guys can make a run for it.

#SeadogSolutions

don't click me

seriously don't

okay u asked for it

hEjyRrE.jpg?1

#SeadogSolutions

don't click me

seriously don't

okay u asked for it

hEjyRrE.jpg?1

that picture slays me

lolol 300$ my ass! such a shitty lineup. Kings of Leon is another band that I could add to the overrated list. :P

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived