Cigarettes and Valentines - What Could've Been

Joe.

Before everyone crucifies me for making a thread that already exists 20 pages deep I just want to say that I'm never going to search through the forum to see if a thread exists.

---

What an album Cigarettes and Valentines could've been! Cigarettes and Valentines is one of my favourite songs, Too Much Too Soon is amazing and IMO should've been a track on AI. Brutal Love was apparently written for CaV originally and that's another great track. If all the tracks were as good as the ones we know about then it could've been an amazing album!

I hope at the very least the boys do a studio version of the song CaV, at least as a B-side on new albums

Don't need to look through 20 pages - it's on page 1: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/87301-cigarettes-and-valentines/

aaand I don't think they will release the song itself on a future studio album. They already released the live version on AAF and as a Idiot Club/Nation exclusive, and I'm sure it will stay in that era.

Don't need to look through 20 pages - it's on page 1: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/87301-cigarettes-and-valentines/

aaand I don't think they will release the song itself on a future studio album. They already released the live version on AAF and as a Idiot Club/Nation exclusive, and I'm sure it will stay in that era.

Sorry everyone I'm just a lazy motherfucker who is now blind

Mods, close this thread! *slams hand on table*

Sorry everyone I'm just a lazy motherfucker who is now blind

Mods, close this thread! *slams hand on table*

No worries! I would've just merged this thread with the other one but seeing as you've already posted there I'll close it and you can carry on there.

Archived