Happy 7th birthday to...

AlissaGoesRAWR

Benedictine, chartreuse or beer. why? They were all invented by Or heavily influenced by monks. What else would the Rev drink

No definitely a shandy - the lemonade masks the horrible taste of beer.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone hates beer but me :(

Third-best Green Day album imo. Happy birthday.

So what drink from the bar should I get to honor this milestone date? (Besides PBR, because blech.)

A couple fifths of whiskey in honor of Billie Joe's greatest performances, and to celebrate his "sobriety".

I really hope I get to see FBHT's once in my lifetime. Great album. Knew nothing about it or them until I joined GDC. What a revelation. A very very happy one at that.

Go away there is nothing better than a cold beer on a hot day

amen sista!

I know nothing about beer really but isn't the beer the rev drinks cheap & nasty. I did drink it in a previous life on a hot day.

If you guys haven't watched this, you need to! This is the best I've ever heard them. This performance just sounds so tight! Don't worry, the camera orientation is fixed like 30 seconds in.

and this is fucking amazing too

Peices of Truth is my favorite song from Foxboro Hot Tubs and I listen to it all the time :D It's also the first song I learned on guitar.

If you guys haven't watched this, you need to! This is the best I've ever heard them. This performance just sounds so tight! Don't worry, the camera orientation is fixed like 30 seconds in.

I've seen these and they're so awesome!!! One of the links duplicated it self also

I love how the foxies will play Stop Drop and Roll multiple times in one set :D

4 times at Don Hill's, 3 times as Eli's Mile High Club

They played Fuck Time 9 times at Don Hill's too? Christ :lol: That's fucking wild!

I haven't listened to foxies in forever. But tomorrow's playlist is FBHT + Supermodel Robots :P

He's not even drunk and he messes up the lyrics of Pieces of Truth within 30 seconds. :P

guitar solo in broadway still makes me feel inferior in every human way possible

Oh wow, it´s the best album ever´s birthday! :dance:

If I ever should attend a FBHT show I might jump on stage and do some sinful things with this sweaty Rev without asking for permission... :wub:

What a completely fabulous album it is, 10/10 :wub:. And it was just the best when it came out, fun and surprises galore! So many great memories of GDC (or to be more accurate Foxboro Hot Tubs Community) at that time, waiting to see what they'd surprise us with next and hearing all the stories from people who saw them live on their mini US tour. It might be my most listened to album of all time, pure 60's wonderfulness and every song is great, and I'll never get tired of it.

I love how the foxies will play Stop Drop and Roll multiple times in one set :D
4 times at Don Hill's, 3 times as Eli's Mile High Club
They played Fuck Time 9 times at Don Hill's too? Christ :lol: That's fucking wild!
I haven't listened to foxies in forever. But tomorrow's playlist is FBHT + Supermodel Robots :P
Me too! I believe the first time they played Stop Drop and Roll multiple times was in London :D (Fuck Time didn't exist yet). They opened the show with it and then started the encore by doing it 4 times in a row, going "I think we can do it better!", "one more time!" each time :lol:, and finally closed with it. I found it totally hilarious and brilliant.

Jesus, it's been seven years....

my first show ever ever ever was Foxboro at the loft on may 21st 2008

I was first in line at 8 am in the morning!

My mom took me as I was only 15

she jokingly told me to this day that if she would have known that they would be drinking and swearing so much She wouldn't have took me. She loved the show and she said they sounded amazing live.

Second best part for me was when I held Billies hand while he sang mother mary.

It was so weird to see him in person that close for the first time.

I'll stop blabbing now haha

Jesus, it's been seven years....

my first show ever ever ever was Foxboro at the loft on may 21st 2008

I was first in line at 8 am in the morning!

My mom took me as I was only 15

she jokingly told me to this day that if she would have known that they would be drinking and swearing so much She wouldn't have took me. She loved the show and she said they sounded amazing live.

Second best part for me was when I held Billies hand while he sang mother mary.

It was so weird to see him in person that close for the first time.

I'll stop blabbing now haha

that's a pretty awesome first concert - your are entitled to babble. :ga:

Archived