Happy 7th birthday to...

AlissaGoesRAWR

... the only perfect Green Day-related album released since American Idiot, the one and only Stop Drop and Roll!!! I just realized the CD was released seven years ago today. I figured if 21st Century Letdown was deserving of its own birthday thread, this masterpiece is as well. :D

foxboro.jpg

hottubs.jpg

Please take a moment to appreciate the Foxboro Hot Tubs in all their sweaty, drunken, garage rock glory, and enjoy this video, brought to you exclusively by PBR.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday to Stop, Drop & Roll. Let's hope for a Tubbies show, in NY and lots of Rev pictures to go with it!!

Why are we talking about FTHT? How can we be sure it's actually Green Day? They are disguised so well that even after 7 years it's hard to be sure!

Happy Birthday to Stop, Drop & Roll. Let's hope for a Tubbies show, in NY and lots of Rev pictures to go with it!!

If only there was actual notice sigh......

Anyways looooove the tubbies - greatest side project ever.

Wow, I hadn't even noticed the album came out so long ago. :mellow:

This was definitely my summer-jam album last year! Not one song on that album that I dislike. :happy:

dat reverend strychnine twitch.

he still gets me all tingly.

damn.

dat reverend strychnine twitch.

he still gets me all tingly.

damn.

I'm so glad you are back

Why are we talking about FTHT? How can we be sure it's actually Green Day? They are disguised so well that even after 7 years it's hard to be sure!

Take your ugly dick and get outta here! :)

Stop, Drop and Roll is golden :wub: Mother Mary's my favorite, and I came across it while searching Green Day concerts on Youtube. Happy 7th birthday! :woot:

I'm still hoping for a Midwest/Northern US Tubbies tour even though I know it'll never happen. :lol:

But this album is so great. Pieces of Truth has always been one of my favorites.

I'm still hoping for a Midwest/Northern US Tubbies tour even though I know it'll never happen. :lol:

But this album is so great. Pieces of Truth has always been one of my favorites.

I actually can never work out which is my favourite song - but I love pieces of truth.

My favorites are The Pedestrian, Mother Mary and Pieces of Truth... they're all so damn catchy!

My favorites are The Pedestrian, Mother Mary and Pieces of Truth... they're all so damn catchy!

The whole album is wonderful. I sometimes forget how good it is.

My favorites are stop, Drop & roll, mother mary, ruby room, red tide, broadway, she's a saint not a celebrity, sally, alligator, pedestrian, 27th Ave shuffle, dark side of night and pieces of truth

So what drink from the bar should I get to honor this milestone date? (Besides PBR, because blech.)

So what drink from the bar should I get to honor this milestone date? (Besides PBR, because blech.)

A shandy

maybe tequila. cuz "my tequila comin' from your breath"

yeah!

maybe tequila. cuz "my tequila comin' from your breath"

yeah!

:sick:

The Rev and I clearly never would've worked out. His taste buds are broken. We have completely different tastes in alcohol. :lol:

The Rev and I clearly never would've worked out. His taste buds are broken. We have completely different tastes in alcohol. :lol:

more for me then!

of both.. :D

You clearly would still go there

Benedictine, chartreuse or beer. why? They were all invented by Or heavily influenced by monks. What else would the Rev drink

Archived