I have old bootlegs and single CDs to sell!

Neon Starlight

Hi!

I used to be a HUGE Green Day fan back in the '90s. I still like them, but I am downsizing my things and am ready to part with my collection. I'm not sure what the going rate is for any of this stuff or if there is a good place to sell them that isn't here, but I figured this would be a good place to start!

Here's what I have:

Having a Blast (bootleg)

Eating My Bugers (bootleg)

Endless Headtrip (bootleg)
Geek Stink Breath single

Brain Stew/Jaded single (brain-shaped)

Basket Case single with On the Wagon, Tired of Waiting For You, and 409 unmixed

Basket Case single with live versions of Longview, Burnout, and 2k Light Years

If anyone is interested in buying any, let me know! Or if you know a good place to find the values/sell them. I can send pics to any interested parties to prove that I actually have them, etc. and that I'm real person that isn't a jerk and all that stuff.

Thank you so much!! <3

Neon

I'm interested in the Endless Headtrip one but I'm broke.

How much would you want for the Brainstew single shaped like a brain?

http://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Brain-Stew-Jaded/release/556012

Discogs is a great pricer, because on the right side it tells you the highest, lowest, and median prices your release has sold for, and also what they are currently listed for in the marketplace. It should be very easy to identify each of your CDs on discogs, just go to Green Day's artist page. On the left side there are categories, you will see one called "Unofficial". you can find the bootlegs there

I'd be really interested in the Eating My Bugers one. It all depends on how much it costs and on the shipping :)

http://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-Brain-Stew-Jaded/release/556012

Discogs is a great pricer, because on the right side it tells you the highest, lowest, and median prices your release has sold for, and also what they are currently listed for in the marketplace. It should be very easy to identify each of your CDs on discogs, just go to Green Day's artist page. On the left side there are categories, you will see one called "Unofficial". you can find the bootlegs there

it's a really cool site! Thanks for sharing. Now I want to buy all affordable singles lol

Ack! Hi! Sorry, I'm new to this site, so I thought I told it to alert me if there were replies, but apparently it didn't. I'll PM those of you that are interested and I'll check out the Discogs site. Thank you so much everyone!! <3

Archived