Wanna write for GDA? Send in an application

Fuzz

It depends where we hear from originally. It's if a reputable source we just post it with a link to that site. If some fans are saying "X might happen", we might wait to see if anymore information comes forward. If it seems big enough I'll send an email asking for confirmation. Sometimes (though pretty infrequently) I'll get an email saying "X is happening on X. Just a heads up." And occasionally I'll get "x is happening. don't post, don't share with anyone. we'll have a release in a couple weeks". And sometimes nothing happens and it's very frustrating.

As for writing, we have a group chat on Telegram where we all chat about all the stuff going on. Usually it's a "whoever has free time and wants to write this go ahead". Occasionally I'll ask someone to write something up. If one of us reads something but doesn't have time to write it we'll just post a heads up in the chat for whoever has time. And sometimes we'll claim a story - "Dookie's anniversary is this month, I'd like to write up the post". So yeah, it's not really too structured. Since everyone is doing it on their own free time it's pretty open.

Thanks for answering my questions. I don't know why I missed your reply the other day.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the samples should we include a photo? Or just the write up?

For the samples should we include a photo? Or just the write up?

Your call. Won't be the deciding issue.

We got in several great applications. I'll likely make a decision this week and will let you know. Thanks for everyone who sent one in.

Archived