Green Day in the Hall of Fame by Larry Livermore

Karol Oliveira

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needs more jorts.

i enjoy the jort replies rather than your usual shite

Really nice article. It was thorough and heartfelt. A really nice piece of writing.

I really loved that Elvin Bishop showed up in a green flannel shirt and overalls.

And Larry, if you read this, I'm going to send you a real tie. No man should wear a thrift store tie.

Really nice article. It was thorough and heartfelt. A really nice piece of writing.

I really loved that Elvin Bishop showed up in a green flannel shirt and overalls.

And Larry, if you read this, I'm going to send you a real tie. No man should wear a thrift store tie.

Is there food - always an important question

That was wonderful. Almost got teary eyed (again).

really enjoyed reading this! such a lovely, heartfelt article. made me teary eyed again.

... I'm still processing this pride. :D great read, and very in-depth. It was awesome reading all the recaps from the fans perspective, and it's really cool to see how it was from Larry's perspective.

So. Much. Name-dropping.

The problem with writing about things like the Hall of Fame is that they tend to be full of people who are, well, famous.

I will try to balance this out by writing my next article about someone being inducted into the Hall of People Nobody Has Ever Heard Of.

The problem with writing about things like the Hall of Fame is that they tend to be full of people who are, well, famous.

I will try to balance this out by writing my next article about someone being inducted into the Hall of People Nobody Has Ever Heard Of.

Are you going to be the first inductee? :D

Such a fanboy for music and food (Rock n´roll has a different meaning for me now)! :D Great read, thank you!

"More than two weeks later, Im still quietly glowing: even the notoriously hard-to-please Aaron Cometbus characterized our time in Cleveland as a surprisingly sweet affair."

Haha high praise indeed as I just read an old Cometbus where he complained for three pages about Cleveland and decided to use the word "cleveland" to describe any bad day or broken heart he ever experienced!

This review was fantastic because it is personal (written by a long-term friend of the band) and not a regular journalist therefore it doesn't read like the typical boring piece on the band -introductions to the band followed by a five line summary of the HOF ceremony. Instead this is beautifully heartfelt and we get to see the guy who gave them their start on a diy label back in the Gilman Street scene give us his perspective on the biggest night of their lives. THIS is sweet. Thank you Larry!!

That was a great read. Anything that includes Aaron and John puts a smile on my face :D

Ignore them Larry, the article was amazing! :D

Are you going to be the first inductee? :D

Ugh, how childish can you get :dry:

Srsly. What a douche.

I know you are but what is he? :P

I invented that alteration by the way :cool:

Oh him? He's a bully. Biggest one there is.

Calling someone a caca pants and stupid is hardly bullying. It's standard elementary teasing. Now you... YOU. you're like the reincarnation of all the characters of mean girls. Wretched cunt

So. Much. Name-dropping.

giphy.gif

(chirped)

okay, that's enough. go continue in a pm or something :P

okay, that's enough. go continue in a pm or something :P

but pm'ing isn't how you go about derailing threads :(

LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU

cause, i'm the dark lord and all

get it???? :woot:

so what's this thread about even???? :huh:

I eat sugar straight from the little sugar packets :D

I'm a special little guy :happy:

sometimes i get erections for no reason at all

but maybe that reason is biological and has many other underlying reasons beside thinking of boobies

HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Butter Toast

but maybe that reason is biological and has many other underlying reasons beside thinking of boobies

Butter Toast

god damnit bobo

Butter Toast

I love you, Bobo. <3

I missed my weird as shit moods :D

god damnit bobo

usually goddammit is just one word... canadians :rolleyes:

also ben would put wtf in there then many exclamation points, like so

*obscene amount of punctuation*

Not sure why just pure silliness and spamming gets you suspended before being a douche gets you suspended, but whatevs. I'll wait. Considering the utter lack of self-control among GDC's favorite clique I suspect they'll have something in their podcast that gets all of them a few days off from the forum.

Archived