Happy Birthday, Mike Dirnt!

HungryHungryModels

Everyone should share their birthday wishes for the "man who looks really good naked", Mike Dirnt.

He is totally awesome, and "the best fucking bass player on the planet", so... He deserves some nice birthday messages.

May the Fourth Be With You, Mike.

1304081038211651331_v1.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May the Fourth Be With You, Mike.

Dammit

But yes happy birthday to the wonderful and lovely Mike Dirnt! The thread won't be complete until he tells us where babies come from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX_2102s0_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPin9LXSFaY

Happy Birthday to Mike, who I imagine would look good naked.

This is a good day. Happy birthday Mike, generally a cool guy.

Mike is THAT dude. He helped to inspire a solid generation of bassists.

My favourite member tbh

Happy birthday Mike.

Thanks for inspiring me to pick up the bass and showing me that the low end is cool.

Happy Birthday, Mike, and thanks for the standard work in biology.

Happy birthday buddy ol' pal *sniffle* We've known each other so long! :cry: But you're a big boy now. :lol:

Everybody likes you, nobody left you, we're all out with you, havin' fun!

So happy birthday dude, bring more shows to life with your crazy bass playing and one-liners that are forever remembered. :toocool::wub::dance::ga: ( <- We need a Mike emote...)

Dear Mike, my one and only sexy bastard, I hope you have an awesome birthday!

Mike made the House of Blues show one of the the most memorable experiences of my life. I'm so happy I ended up being pushed to his side of the venue, because I was able to see him continuously making eye contact with fans, winking, waving, sticking his tongue out, etc. He was having a blast. The most moving part of the show was at the end of the encore, he kept mouthing, "Thank you, thank you, I fucking love you guys" over and over again and tearing up, striking his heart, etc.

When he acknowledged me not once, but twice, I thought I was going to die. I'm so glad I have it recorded on a video. :P

I know I fangirl over Billie Joe continuously on GDC, but Mike really is the heart and soul of this band. Happy birthday, Mr. Dirnt! You rock. :)

Happy Birthday my love, my inspiration, my everything. I don't have enough words to write what this guy means to me. Happy Birthday Mr. Dirnt.

I share the same birthiday as this legend?! Sweet! :toocool: Mike is seriously a badass. He just oozes coolness. I love this guy and wish him the best!

I share the same birthiday as this legend?! Sweet! :toocool: Mike is seriously a badass. He just oozes coolness. I love this guy and wish him the best!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Mike! Keep kicking ass! :happy:

Mike made the House of Blues show one of the the most memorable experiences of my life. I'm so happy I ended up being pushed to his side of the venue, because I was able to see him continuously making eye contact with fans, winking, waving, sticking his tongue out, etc. He was having a blast. The most moving part of the show was at the end of the encore, he kept mouthing, "Thank you, thank you, I fucking love you guys" over and over again and tearing up, striking his heart, etc.

When he acknowledged me not once, but twice, I thought I was going to die. I'm so glad I have it recorded on a video. :P

I know I fangirl over Billie Joe continuously on GDC, but Mike really is the heart and soul of this band. Happy birthday, Mr. Dirnt! You rock. :)

Mike is the sweetest guy! I had a similar experience as you at the show I attended in Brasília. He'd always wink at me and some girls who were with me, mouth 'thank you", put his hand on his chest and then point at us. It's so nice to be recognized and to know that he's also grateful because we were really enjoying, singing all the songs, etc. It made my love for him grow exponentially! :wub:

Tré also made eye contact with us and kept making funny faces at us all the time. It was great!

Happy Birthday Mike!

¡¡Happy Birthday Mikeee!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Such a sweet and awesome guy deserves all the love and cheers, especially today!!! :happy:

Go Mikey! :banana:

Happy Birthday Mike! :happy:

I think he once said all his religious beliefs are based on Star Wars? :lol:

Archived