Green Day playing 924 Gilman St tonight (May 17th)

Insomniac186

After reading In China With Green Day, I think Aaron learned and reflected a lot about his friendship with Billie, and I don't see why he'd still have anger towards him. But then again, I'm not him, so who knows.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading In China With Green Day, I think Aaron learned and reflected a lot about his friendship with Billie, and I don't see why he'd still have anger towards him. But then again, I'm not him,

I've always wanted that issue but could never find it from ebay with reasonable shipping prieces (cuz I live in Athens Greece) :P

I've always wanted that issue but could never find it from ebay with reasonable shipping prieces (cuz I live in Athens Greece) :P

I got it on amazon a while back for only a few bucks, just got around to reading it on Saturday

I'm from England, and bought mine online a while ago from Everything Sucks Music. they have larry's book too. I think shipping was around £3, so their shipping to greece would probably be more reasonable for you!

heres the link: http://everythingsucksmusic.bigcartel.com/product/cometbus-back-issues

I'm from England, and bought mine online a while ago from Everything Sucks Music. they have larry's book too. I think shipping was around £3, so their shipping to greece would probably be more reasonable for you!

heres the link: http://everythingsucksmusic.bigcartel.com/product/cometbus-b

THANKS YOU!! This site rules the shipping it's only 7$. But Green Day In China is out.

But thanks!

THANKS YOU!! This site rules the shipping it's only 7$. But Green Day In China is out.

But thanks!

maybe message them and see if they're getting more in?

Itll probably just be the Phenomenauts or something. Because:

1. Bobby Joe Ebola and the Nauts are buddies

2. The Nauts draw a crowd and make money

3. Some people were disappointed when they didnt play geek fest

4. They haven't played gilman in a little while

I know someone who works there and I asked him haha. He said he can't tell me exactly what band, but its not Green Day related at all. Darn!!!

I'm from Europe as well and was lucky enough to get that issue from GDA for under 10 bucks total 4 years ago if I'm not mistaken. Good read, I really enjoyed it. Aaron goes pretty in-depth into his relationship with Green Day and Al Sobrante, which is why I'm still hoping for a PHGP show :)

I know someone who works there and I asked him haha. He said he can't tell me exactly what band, but its not Green Day related at all. Darn!!!

Aaaaand all my hopes are gone. Oh well :P

I'm very excited for this! It seems likely that some Green day side band plays :D Edit: okay, I've just seen the previous post :(

I think I have a spare copy, we'd have to see how shipping works but I'll ask for what it costed, it was 5€ I think.

Oh well, thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

I can vouch for this. Not Green Day or a GD side band. Sorry folks.

Not that this reflects on who is playing at the gig (PHGP or not) but Aaron and Billie seem to get along just fine. As people have said he was at the HOB show, there was a photo of him at their afterparty from the show, he was at the induction but most significantly on their day off he went bowling with Billie and his family. There is a photo posted somewhere that shows Billie's family (extended sisters, aunts, Joey mom and nieces etc) and Aaron! So he obviously is very close with him. Aaron also designed fliers for Emilys Army shows and has been at loads of EA/Swimmers shows in NYC.

Ps. I would kill for a PHGP reunion...but with Jason still not 100% i doubt it :(

California announced a show in a few weeks so I think Jason is pretty much back up to speed.

California announced a show in a few weeks so I think Jason is pretty much back up to speed.

He looked great at the House of Blues. Sure, he was skinny, but he was very high energy. I think he's definitely on the up and up.

Tickets sold out for this show in less than a minute and they still haven't announced the "special guests".

I tried, but as soon as I refreshed exactly at 9am, it said "Sold Out". Oh well.

Ditto. when I clicked add to cart it said sold out. :cry::mad:

going to go cry forever now

Whenever you feel sad, just remember — you live in California! Your life is already better than anyone living in the Midwest by default. :)

It IS Green Day that is playing, so I've been told. Nothing official yet. I am beyond pissed that I couldn't even get a ticket at 9:00 AM. Sold out in probably 15 seconds so someone must have spilled the beans somewhere. I will go stand outside the place and listen if I have to.

im so pissed, some travelling fucks got them and not locals. give someone else a change you cunts. and those are the same people who saw them in cleveland. so selfish.

i might get hate for this, see if i give a flying fuck.

It IS Green Day that is playing, so I've been told. Nothing official yet. I am beyond pissed that I couldn't even get a ticket at 9:00 AM. Sold out in probably 15 seconds so someone must have spilled the beans somewhere.

Wait, seriously? I thought someone else confirmed on here that there was no way it was anything Green Day-related?

If so, I retract my previous statement. Man, that kind of sucks. :(

Archived