Green Day playing 924 Gilman St tonight (May 17th)

Insomniac186

Well, I got yelled at for talking about their clothes, so I guess I should refrain from speculating. :(

And it was all in good fun =/

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowledge video clip...

Knowledge VID via appleslady~ ⚡️Operation Ivy//Green Day doing Knowledge! Gilman Street Project secret show... ⚡️ https://instagram.com/p/2z4RX_KGMI/

And it was all in good fun =/

But in all seriousness, I think Billie Joe looks like he picked out his own outfit, unlike at the other shows, where you can clearly tell someone has dressed him. :P

#micdrop :lol: Jesus fucking Christ, that belt buckle!

It's the Adeline logo, right?

It's the Adeline logo, right?

I couldn't even tell. I was just impressed by how large it was compared to the rest of his body. :P (And yes, #thatswhatshesaid, etc.)

But in all seriousness, I think Billie Joe looks like he picked out his own outfit, unlike at the other shows, where you can clearly tell someone has dressed him. :P

"I don't wanna wear the red tie..." :lol:

Spoken like someone who wasn't at HOB :P

To be fair, HOB wasn't really "secret" ... although I knew it was happening before they even announced it. :P

"I don't wanna wear the red tie..." :lol:

[throws temper tantrum, storms off]

To be fair, HOB wasn't really "secret" ... although I knew it was happening before they even announced it. :P

Elitist.

Unless you're RBS.

...#racism

If you can be RBS, then always be RBS ;)

I couldn't even tell. I was just impressed by how large it was compared to the rest of his body. :P (And yes, #thatswhatshesaid, etc.)

I honestly feel like drawing a cartoon of him dragging around the giant belt buckle :lol:

She...

https://instagram.com/p/2z4Sl8hckh/

samuraiheeler

12 minutes ago

#GreenDay secret show at the #Gilman in #Berkeley and I was there. Closest thing I will ever get to seeing the Ramones at the CBGB. I love this town and I love the #EastBay

... I don't know if you really can compare this to seeing the Ramones at CBGB, but OK I guess. :lol:

Hahaha I was literally about to say the same thing! It's friggin huge! :D

Elitist.

I PREDICTED IT IN MY DREAMS A DECADE AGO, FUCK OFF

Wait, can I still say that?

:ninja:

I PREDICTED IT IN MY DREAMS A DECADE AGO, FUCK OFF

Wait, can I still say that?

:ninja:

Haha no. Fuck off. I can tell you to fuck off, but you can't tell me to fuck off, so fuck off. :P

So was the setlist posted earlier by AP Magazine the exact same set they played?

So was the setlist posted earlier by AP Magazine the exact same set they played?

Seems like it, based on the updates we got on Instagram and Twitter. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Actually, I don't think we saw any videos of any of the good songs, now that I think of it...? Or even any tweets of people freaking out about them.

Most people there probably have never heard Private Ale or Stuart and the Avenue.

Most people there probably have never heard Private Ale or Stuart and the Avenue.

You mean they wouldn't know the songs...?

Seems like it, based on the updates we got on Instagram and Twitter. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Actually, I don't think we saw any videos of any of the good songs, now that I think of it...? Or even any tweets of people freaking out about them.

...Spoled rotten East Bay people. :lol: They've seen Green Day live so many times going to one of their concerts is like visiting Grandma. I'd probably scream so much that I'd lose my voice lol

Finally... Stuart and the Ave. clip!

https://instagram.com/p/2z6vbMKUcY/

ashli0

19 minutes ago · 924 Gilman

Stuart and the Ave

Yay, I've been looking for a clip of this!

I hope they add Stuart and the Avenue to more setlists. It's so awesome live. :)

Archived