Green Day playing 924 Gilman St tonight (May 17th)

Insomniac186

How everyone feels when Green Day announces a new show...

billie-joe-crazy-dance-o.gif

And how everyone who doesn't go feels when there's a livestream...

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep forgetting it's 3 hours behind me and I'm so paranoid I'm going to miss something lol.

I for one am quite irritated that more fans will be seeing Sweet Children live. My friends and I were the only fans who really deserved to ever see them.

Wow, aren't you entitled!

I'm fine with Billie Joe's wife having an affair with Tre Cool, so long as there isn't an age gap

Wow, aren't you entitled!

I'm pretty sure she was making fun of all the other people who act like that.

I'm pretty sure she was making fun of all the other people who act like that.

I haven't seen anyone say anything like that so far, but sorry for the misunderstanding Kay!

For fuck sake Todd you've been around long enough now to know the deal :P

Whoops :lol: Sorry, sorry

There's no cure for the common Todd

I haven't seen anyone say anything like that so far, but sorry for the misunderstanding Kay!

Haha...dude a few pages back...brutal lol

Haha...dude a few pages back...brutal lol

Sorry for going off topic but I just saw in another thread that you are from Ireland too. Wonder if I know you :P

Sorry for going off topic but I just saw in another thread that you are from Ireland too. Wonder if I know you :P

Wait...you're Irish? Ha! Pm me some time...we could be neighbours or have met at a gig for all we know lol!

Hope everyone there gets to witness the beauty that is John Kiffmeyer's body. Still trying to get his nipples out of my nightmares after he went shirtless in Cleveland.

Guy with head on desk in that photo...that's me right about now!

AK Press put out some of Cometbus work over the years...have to admit a tiny part of me was hoping PHGP might finally do a gig though the realistic side of my brain knew it would probably never happen. Couldn't be happier with who is instead of my "first fantasy choice" lol.

Wow! Super stoked for the lucky people that get to see Sweet Children! I'm glad they're performing again, especially for such a great cause. I can only hope they play more shows in the future, specifically in Texas!

Their set starts at 7:30, right?

Wow! Super stoked for the lucky people that get to see Sweet Children! I'm glad they're performing again, especially for such a great cause. I can only hope they play more shows in the future, specifically in Texas!

I'm glad, too! :D Maybe it'll become more of a regular thing for them to play as Sweet Children, since it looked like they really enjoyed it in Cleveland.

Part of me hopes they release the soundboard audio like they did for Pinhead Gunpowder back in 2010. Doubt it though.

Why can't I be in California where all the cool shit happens! Damn me for living in boring Wisconsin. Nothing happens here.

Part of me hopes they release the soundboard audio like they did for Pinhead Gunpowder back in 2010. Doubt it though.

all gilman shows are recorded, I'm positive something of this significance will be released.

is it wrong that since house of blues, i get more excited about sweet children than green day?? really hope they do a UK tour some time soon :D

Archived