Static Noise 98, Part B: Green Day gets inducted

Sanity Loan

In part B of episode 98, Alex, Matt, Jack, J'net, Mikey, and Alissa discuss the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. We talk Fall Out Boy, Green Day's speeches, the band's performance, and the other musical acts they performed with. We also look a bit into the future and discuss where the band goes next (we like speculation).

Visit staticnoise.com for show notes and everything else related to this episode.

Have yet to listen to part A? Check it out here. We talk all about the band's House of Blues show.

We encourage you to subscribe to the show on iTunes so new episodes download automatically as soon as they're released (often before we post them here). You can also follow the show on Twitter @StaticNoiseGDA.

Oh my gosh, I loved this one :lol: the tales of ticket loss and proud waiters. :P

Awesome episode again! Love the ticket loss story and all your thoughts and experiences of the HOF! Also good to hear your opinions on what is next, will there be another episode soon when you can discuss it in more detail?:) or is this goona be the only one for 6 months?

Really enjoyed this. One thing I found strange was that Tre and Billies speeches were discussed a bit and Mikes speech was completely skipped. I think Mikes speech was actually the best, he was calm and relaxed in his delivery, he said all the right things and he was funny.

"A massive case of musical blue balls" is probably the best description of the trilogy era I've ever heard. Loved this episode!

Really enjoyed this. One thing I found strange was that Tre and Billies speeches were discussed a bit and Mikes speech was completely skipped. I think Mikes speech was actually the best, he was calm and relaxed in his delivery, he said all the right things and he was funny.

That's a good point, I loved Mike's speech. We definitely didn't intend to skip it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just listened to both podcasts - very good again! I look forward to the next one.

Archived