Static Noise 98, Part A: Green Day's House of Blues show

Sanity Loan

We're back! Alex, Matt, Jack, J'net, Mikey, and Alissa get together to discuss Green Day's incredible show at the House of Blues in Cleveland, Ohio.

We go over our process of buying tickets, getting to Cleveland, the House of Blues great crowd control, Sweet Children, Green Day's set, and much more.

This is only part A of episode 98 (we don't know what happened to 97) so be sure to check back in a few days for part B where we all discuss the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony and new Green Day music.

Visit staticnoise.com for show notes and everything else related to this episode.

We encourage you to subscribe to the show on iTunes so new episodes download automatically as soon as they're released (often before we post them here). You can also follow the show on Twitter @StaticNoiseGDA.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, the best podcast :)

You've evidently yet to experience the cutting edge of Elite Green Day Fandom that can only be found in Heroes & Cunts.

Awesome!

2 slow on the edit m8

I'm just really mad that this doesn't feature Irish Chris Hansen :(

How's she cuttin', I'm Chris O'Hansen. Why don't ye pull up an aul cathair there?

Can't wait to listen to it :) iTunes is downloading really slow right now :lol:

How's she cuttin', I'm Chris O'Hansen. Why don't ye pull up an aul cathair there?

ye little fuckin shit!

WHY WOULD YOU USE STOP WHEN THE RED LIGHTS FLASH :mad:

Good editing though, thanks Matt :wub:

WHY WOULD YOU USE STOP WHEN THE RED LIGHTS FLASH :mad:

Good editing though, thanks Matt :wub:

We need new intro and artwork

Static Noise is like the Pepsi to the Coke that is Heroes and Cunts. This is a low moment for GDC.

Static Noise is like the Pepsi to the Coke that is Heroes and Cunts. This is a low moment for GDC.

I think of your posts as RC Cola.

I think of your posts as RC Cola.

An underrated Cola tbh

Alright, just listened to it, awesome show! :D

Man, in all honesty, this whole podcast was such a clusterfuck. Too many awkward jokes. So much stalling. Stay on topic! Couldn't even finish it. It's also like...a week late.

Why does Static Noise get its own thread while Heroes & Cunts is restricted to blog posts? Seems like someone's trying to marginalize the competition out of fear.

Also, Alissa, you fucking traitor. </3

I'm a struggling artist, so I'm willing to sell my GDC podcast loyalty to the highest bidder

Why does Static Noise get its own thread while Heroes & Cunts is restricted to blog posts? Seems like someone's trying to marginalize the competition out of fear.

Also, Alissa, you fucking traitor. </3

I'm sorry, Pika. I'm a struggling journalist trying to feed two cats, y'know. I gotta make a living somehow. :( #sellout

I'm a struggling artist, so I'm willing to sell my GDC podcast loyalty to the highest bidder

What currency do struggling artists appreciate? Maybe I can send a few likes your way on Instagram.

Because I care about Static Noise.

What currency do struggling artists appreciate? Maybe I can send a few likes your way on Instagram.

Here is a link to my art: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=29564&sid=ea89f3b7ab61d54045458933d1547a40&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

Let me know if you're interested in buying anything :)

Archived