Billie Joe to be featured on TV Show "Junk Gypsies" on GAC TV

desertrose

Holy shit this show is the first show I've encountered that's so shit that no one is interested in torrenting it. This is actually impressive.

Yes, it is that awful, I looked as well.

All that needs to be said about their show: they thought it would be a great design choice to attach a surfboard to the wall of the inside of a punk musician's Airstream with tooled leather cowboy horse straps.

It looked like Billie Joe was deciding what he'd be changing when he was first looking at it.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't online anywhere as of now. I recorded it, and I'll see what I can do about posting it.

FYI for everyone: Adrienne appears talking to the hosts via Skype for only a minute or two, and Billie Joe's appearance at the end (a home video filmed by Adrienne) lasts only 30 seconds or so.

I definitely can't say I will be watching another episode of Junk Gypsies :P

Where can we watch this?

Piss in a half empty beer can and throw it at a badger. It'll be more interesting, fun, and informative than watching this show.

It isn't online anywhere as of now. I recorded it, and I'll see what I can do about posting it.

FYI for everyone: Adrienne appears talking to the hosts via Skype for only a minute or two, and Billie Joe's appearance at the end (a home video filmed by Adrienne) lasts only 30 seconds or so.

Thanks! I'm anxious to see it!

Piss in a half empty beer can and throw it at a badger. It'll be more interesting, fun, and informative than watching this show.

im australian there's no badgers to entertain me. What now?

That's kind of what I figured they show of them. Oh well. Would still like to see it whenever possible.

im australian there's no badgers to entertain me. What now?

Go drop bear hunting with a sharpened spoon.

Watched it

realized they did some stuff to a family members of mine house in Georgetown a few years back so that's kinda cool wonder how She found them

Most important thing about this TV episode: When Billie Joe walks into the airstream, not only does he look fucking adorable, but he cheers "I can take this on tour!!!"

#greendaytourconfirmed :toocool:

Go drop bear hunting with a sharpened spoon.

They are real you know

Most important thing about this TV episode: When Billie Joe walks into the airstream, not only does he look fucking adorable, but he cheers "I can take this on tour!!!"

Was he wearing his wedding ring

So I have the episode recorded, but I don't have the right cord to transfer it from the DVR. I'll try to find one tomorrow!

Was he wearing his wedding ring

Ha, I didn't even look! :P It was recorded last July though, so it was before the ring-gate scandal.

Ha, I didn't even look! :P It was recorded last July though, so it was before the ring-gate scandal.

Ok last question - was he hobo billie joe ?

Ok last question - was he hobo billie joe ?

God no, he looked hot and well-kept. He also looked much like he does now, which makes me think maybe it was recorded more recently? Although they kept talking about how they needed to finish it in time to surprise Billie Joe on their wedding anniversary, which is in July, right? I dunno, I'm confused. :lol: Oh, also, I'm pretty sure in a couple photos they showed at the end, he was wearing his polka dot tie from the Gilman show.

I hope you arent joking about him looking adorable because now i wanna watch it just to see adorable Billie for 30 seconds

I hope you arent joking about him looking adorable because now i wanna watch it just to see adorable Billie for 30 seconds

Alissa doesn't lie about adorkable billie

& is that what you took from her post - greenday tour confirmed

Alissa doesn't lie about adorkable billie

& is that what you took from her post - greenday tour confirmed

Cute Billie is more important :mad:

In all seriousness, him saying that doesnt confirm anything except they'll tour again at some point since he didnt say "The tour im going on soon!" or "The tour next year!" or something like that, he just mean on tours in general :P

Yes, it is that awful, I looked as well.

All that needs to be said about their show: they thought it would be a great design choice to attach a surfboard to the wall of the inside of a punk musician's Airstream with tooled leather cowboy horse straps.

It looked like Billie Joe was deciding what he'd be changing when he was first looking at it.

Oh. Dear. God.

It is now your responsibility to destroy the evidence of this leather clad disaster. Few have seen this horror. Upload it online and it's ugliness will be replayed for years to come in all it's cowboy punkness.

With great power comes great responsibility :P

Alissa from your descriptions I definitely need to see this :lol:. The Billie and Adrienne bits anyway.

So I have the episode recorded, but I don't have the right cord to transfer it from the DVR. I'll try to find one tomorrow!

Thanks for recording it, if you can it will be much appreciated!

Why does it matter if they're multi-millionaires? Still nice to see someone surprised and interesting to see how they design it either way. I don't see anything negative about it.

I don't think it's bad. It's only pretty unusual. Rich people usually don't participate in such shows (at least here) so it's kind of funny or rather dorky to see them doing this. I don't see a problem either.

I don't think it's bad. It's only pretty unusual. Rich people usually don't participate in such shows (at least here) so it's kind of funny or rather dorky to see them doing this. I don't see a problem either.

Ahh fair enough, yeah it's usually "normal people" on home makeover shows etc here too. But whoever it is you're still seeing the design and the person's reaction to it, I guess having a famous person on can just make it slightly more interesting/different.

Cute Billie is more important :mad:

In all seriousness, him saying that doesnt confirm anything except they'll tour again at some point since he didnt say "The tour im going on soon!" or "The tour next year!" or something like that, he just mean on tours in general :P

Ok

Archived