Green Day: The Rock and Roll Weekend (Video)

GreenDay_On_A_Boat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYNxbtvbE0
I started this video for my girlfriend (I've been told once or twice that she likes Green Day), but it grew into something much bigger: a tribute for the whole damn experience of induction weekend.
A few other GDC'ers were in our group, so I wanted to share to be sure I didn't miss anyone!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started this video for my girlfriend (I've been told once or twice that she likes Green Day), but it grew into something much bigger: a tribute for the whole damn experience of induction weekend.
A few other GDC'ers were in our group, so I wanted to share to be sure I didn't miss anyone!

BRUNO THIS IS YOUR ACCOUNT??????

yep, this is Bruno!

Actually, you're Laura. I'm Bruno.

What a way to make a splash on GDC, Bruno. :)

Great video btw. Thanks for sharing.

Very well edited and put together video. Thanks so much for putting the time into it and sharing!

That was great!!! I love the song choice, loved the Abbey Road reference.

Also, I am completely jealous, I cannot wear red lipstick and Kay looked unbelievable in red lipstick.

Awwwww. I wish I had a boyfriend to make me Green Day tribute videos. And to kiss on the lips...

Dude. Your post-to-rep ratio is ON POINT right now. Stick around, please? :wub:

This is so cool! I love the part from outside the Rock Hall on Friday night when we hopelessly waited for Green Day to show up and there are a couple of the "Green Day Fans" arrows pointing to my friend and me! That's awesome! :lol:

Hmmmm... Okay, you win. I'll stick around.

Oh, he will! :ninja:

Hmmmm... Okay, you win. I'll stick around.

Mind you, I'll probably need a tour guide for a bit. In my lurking days (as in, yesterday) I ventured into some dark, dark corners by accident.

Mind you, I'll probably need a tour guide for a bit. In my lurking days (as in, yesterday) I ventured into some dark, dark corners by accident.

I heard. In the future, you should probably avoid the fangirling thread. You'll learn waaaaay too much about me in there... :lol:

This is so cool! I love the part from outside the Rock Hall on Friday night when we hopelessly waited for Green Day to show up and there are a couple of the "Green Day Fans" arrows pointing to my friend and me! That's awesome! :lol:

Where were you?! You weren't far from us!

Be honest: did you go in the chat room?

Be honest: did you go in the chat room?

Not yet. Do I avoid it at all costs or dive in like Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin?

Not yet. Do I avoid it at all costs or dive in like Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin?

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!! My number one advice to noobs on GDC!!!!

Avoid at all costs!!!!!!! My number one advice to noobs on GDC!!!!

NEVER chat in the chat!!!

:lol: I guess I'm one of the creatures from the chat room :P

Where were you?! You weren't far from us!

We were on the side by the revolving door that the guy kept coming out of and telling people to stay clear of before the museum closed! In the video I'm the girl with blond hair (well, I guess the picture is in black and white, but you can sort of tell hair color. :P ) on the barricade and for some reason I'm holding my phone up to my chin. :lol: My friend and I are the only ones on that side that have arrows pointing towards us.

Archived