Every GreenDay album has been released in a pattern!

cartoonjunkie

Nope. They only release top selling albums in years ending with 4. 1994 & 2004 they missed out on 2014 so now we have to wait until 2024 :(

:P

Damn, you beat me to this joke. Next time.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to dissagree with your post. Allow me to quote myself a post of TRUTH

Gt3quF6.png

Why just choose one of the numbers before the 4. It doesn't make any sense. You have to look at all three numbers before the 4. It goes 199 4, 200 4, they missed the opportunity for 201 4, so naturally the next opportunity for a big selling album is 202 4 :)

its-only-logical-thumb.jpg

:P

WAIT GUYS OMG

14 albums (Including Shenanigans, Demolitious, Superhits)

Dookie came out in 1994

AI came out in 2004

2004 - 1994 = 10

10 - 14 = -4

The longest gap between albums is 5 years (AI and 21CB)

-4 + 5 = -1

The band has 4 members

-4 + 4 = 0

Its been 3 years since the trilogy

0 + 3 = 3

Illuminati symbol has 3 sides

Illuminati cunfurmd

:o

If they don't have another hit album until 2024, it will have to be an album of standards. It will end up being Billie Joe does Some Enchanted Evening

So does this mean Billie and the boys sit down and are like "People liked the album! Should we go at the next one with the same momentum, aims and strength as we did with this?" "Nah, lets wait 4 more records and try again"

The Illuminati controls green day they are brainwashing us to rock.

If they don't have another hit album until 2024, it will have to be an album of standards. It will end up being Billie Joe does Some Enchanted Evening

Well, if Bob Dylan out of all people did it... I wouldn't be too surprised if you were right.

Well, if Bob Dylan out of all people did it... I wouldn't be too surprised if you were right.

Good pick up

Okay, if you'll just hear me out for a moment. I discovered why Green Day made a 'trilogy' of albums instead of just one and this is why...

The first album that Green Day relesed 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours as most of us know is actually a compilation of 3 seprate albums 39 Smooth, 1,000 Hours & Slappy, then came Kerplunk and following that was their first hit album that gave them fame Dookie!

After that it was Insomniac, Nimrod, Warning & Shenanagans and then Ta-Da!! Another hit album American Idiot!!

And recent it's been 21st Century Breakdown, Uno, Dos, Tré and now the fact that it's been mentioned that Rob Cavalo (the guy who helped produce Dookie and American Idiot) has heard some new songs from Billie confirms my theory that Green Day likes to release thier albums in a pattern in hopes that every 5th album will become another hit!!!

This is of course all just an assumption, and weather or not it's ture is still interesting to think about and makes you wonder

Thank you for your time :)

1,000 Hours and Slappy are EPs, not albums :P but I love everything Green Day's put out, I'm sure the new album will be no different :)

WAIT GUYS OMG

14 albums (Including Shenanigans, Demolitious, Superhits)

Dookie came out in 1994

AI came out in 2004

2004 - 1994 = 10

10 - 14 = -4

The longest gap between albums is 5 years (AI and 21CB)

-4 + 5 = -1

The band has 4 members

-4 + 4 = 0

Its been 3 years since the trilogy

0 + 3 = 3

Illuminati symbol has 3 sides

Illuminati cunfurmd

:o

All I know is, I'm still waiting for Warning: Insomniac Slappy Nimrod's 21st Century Smooth American Dookie Will Kerplunk for 1,039 Hours in Tre, Dos, Uno to come out.

Archived