Like Sunday, Like Rain out today - extended clip of a scene with Billie Joe

desertrose

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing I've got the fangirl bug bad right now. Otherwise I might have something negative to say about his acting. :lol:

It feels like I'm stepping into an alternate reality every time I see or hear about Billie Joe acting; it's like watching a dog walk around on its hind legs.

I don't hate it, though.

I saw those gifs too, but I think is because there's already a Torrent to download the movie, cause I've seen lots of comments on Tumblr about how lots of people already watched the movie :ninja:

I didn't know that... well, we should get our hands on that torrent :ninja:

I cannot express how hilarious this was to watch,

"Someone stole my phone!"

*ring ring* the look on his face. :lol:

Despite it not being Green Day related, I think it was good acting, only his voice was a bit high. Oh well, looking forward to watching the whole thing.

From that one trailer, I was not expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, he isn't the greatest actor in the world, but for a guy with minimal acting experience, I was impressed. It makes me excited for Geezer because he got this thing out of the way, so I am sure he knew what to expect and improved his skills.

That Bitch! She threw his guitar out the window because she threw a temper tantrum!

He did ok . Found it very watchable. Throwing his guitar out the window was a shitty thing to do though.

He did ok . Found it very watchable. Throwing his guitar out the window was a shitty thing to do though.

Depends what if he was out all night cause he was cheating?

Dammit, the movie has been out on some Torrent sites for at least 8 days and I didn't see it, haha

I'm not sure if I want to watch it and face Billie's acting. It's very difficult to believe he's not so bad.

I'm not sure if I want to watch it and face Billie's acting. It's very difficult to believe he's not so bad.

Trust me, he isn't bad. And the movie is quite good. Have I ever steered you wrong before?

Trust me, he isn't bad. And the movie is quite good. Have I ever steered you wrong before?

He's not that bad after all... I tried hard to get distracted from the fact it's him and it really helped. His acting is mediocre, but not really much worse then Leighton's. He's improving..I'm now looking forward to Geezer with more hope. Maybe he'll be able to pull off the lead.

never trust anybody who sends you Billie's teeth pics

:P

He's not that bad after all... I tried hard to get distracted from the fact it's him and it really helped. His acting is mediocre, but not really much worse then Leighton's. He's improving..I'm now looking forward to Geezer with more hope. Maybe he'll be able to pull off the lead.

Actual Leighton stole the film. She was amazing. He needs to work on his delivery, but his facial expressions and maneurisms were very good. He needs work, but the potential is there.

Actual Leighton stole the film. She was amazing. He needs to work on his delivery, but his facial expressions and maneurisms were very good. He needs work, but the potential is there.

Yeah, you're right. His facial expressions were rather convincing. He still has a kind of wooden delivery - the odd, whiny voice he has at least in this clip is a part of it. i think his voice is much stronger and sounds deeper now. It might be only my impression, but he sounded much better when singing and talked louder with his usual voice.

It would be easier if he didn't look so much like Billie Joe. He literally looks like he does off stage, clothes, hair, is that his own jacket?! So it's hard not to just Billie in general and that's what makes it cringeworthy lol

Not that he was bad or anything

Just showed hubby & when billies mobile rang my hubby laughed his arse off, gold

Least he will be singing - we know he can do that

That was legitimately awful :lol: Awful script, awful acting. God, Billie, I love you, but stick to playing St. Jimmy.

I don't mean to be critical but... that was just awkward to watch. The way he walked in was weird and his high voice and acting was cringe worthy. Sorry but stick to music.

I'm sorry but I just can't take him seriously :lol: It wasn't too bad though. I would love to see him play St. Jimmy now. Hope this is happening soon...

Archived